A little help from my friends!

Moderator: Littlabit

Deidlit
Whee!

A little help from my friends!

Postby Deidlit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Ok, lesson one: don't wait to do tradeskill trophies! They really suck post 200! Just get them done early!

With that out of the way, I need an Ice of Velious to finish my brewing trophy, spent about 6 or 7 hours farming zones they can drop in with no luck, tried vendor diving, and even threw up a buyer in baz but no luck. So if any of you might have one laying around, let me know, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks :)

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: A little help from my friends!

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:56 am

Might I suggest Brut Champagne?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 am

Brewing is already maxxed I believe - Deid needs the Ice of Velious for a combine to get the brewing trophy.

I looked on all my alts - I could have sworn I had a few left over, but I didn't. If I come across one though, it's all yours!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Deidlit
Whee!

Postby Deidlit » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Got one now, thanks a bunch winona/iyeni (and everyone else that took the time to look)! And yes, just needed this for trophy quest, skilling up is/was no issue. Next up is Pottery and Baking Trophies (at 260 and 300 skills respectively). Really wish I'd done these trophy quests sooner...but oh well, be nice to have all of these done and out of the way. And something to work on until next expansion at least!