If you're working on tradeskills 300+....

Moderator: Littlabit

Sharrien
Whee!

If you're working on tradeskills 300+....

Postby Sharrien » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Here's a great website that has some spreadsheets set up to help track the recipes that are needed to skill up past 300. Not all tradeskills are complete, but you can pull the trivial lists from eqtraders and create spreadsheets as you need them. Also has a guide to find all the scribable books. I thought I had almost all of those already but was surprised at the number of recipe books I had not yet scribed.

Having to record all those thousands of recipes and track down basically every ingredient in the game is going to stretch even my patience for tradeskilling to its limit, but it should be fun.

Yes Littlabit, baking is the devil!

http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskills-home
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: If you're working on tradeskills 300+....

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:38 am

But it should be fun? Madness!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:41 am

Wow, this is time-consuming, and I haven't even gotten to any of the annoying farming yet! So far I've just been doing store-bought fletching and burning through some of my horde of supplies that has been sitting around for years.

Fun fact, been doing lesson burns for all these tradeskill AA in Lcea north of the city at the named spider camp. Killed both PH every time they spawn for combined 8 hours or so without a single named showing up.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:55 am

Yeah, I have always hated the way the named spawning works in this game. Back in the day, I could sit for days on end killing a PH trying get a named to spawn for epic or something. There should be some kind of default action where if the PH is killed 7 or 10 times within so may minutes of being inactive, then the named should spawn on that 10th time. So, you will always get a named spawn within 10 PH kills if you have been killing it consistently. Sounds fair to me! Write your congressman and let's get this shit handled!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server