Sorry if ya are dog lovers!

Moderator: Littlabit

Morggaina
Whee!

Sorry if ya are dog lovers!

Postby Morggaina » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:55 am

http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/lump/ This is funny, but the guy that talks to the dog is a jerk if you ask me.

/huggies!

Morggaina Niteblade 59 Druid
Morggie Bloodiepaws 40 Beastlord

Who Saya We Make Such A Great Team

/Morggaina rises a toast to her feline Friend

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:32 pm

I almost like you already Morg :)
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:46 pm

She's one of a kind Siderius hehehe. /hugs Morg and Dareba

Toldy

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:31 am

joecartoon /giggle :)

I was dating this guy once who had a HUGE tv screen that was computer compatible which he used as his monitor....we used to watch goofy joecartoons on there and just crack up for hours...
:P

Supahfly!

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:34 am

Silly you got some weird boyfriends

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:51 am

Silly you got some weird boyfriends

Oh I pick the winners, let me tell ya... Jhereg won't have me though so I have to go with the back-ups. /grumble :lol:

Did I ever tell you about the boyfriend that hit me with his car??? :roll: Yeah, that was an accident...mmm...yeah... :shock:

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:07 am

OMG, Silly... I think I saw that episdoe of the Jerry Springer show.

/lightbulb!

By chance does that guy that hit you drive a primer grey 68 nova, have the "Mullet of all Mullets" and where nothing but black concert t-shirts?!?!? :twisted:

Sarcasm aside....if it was not accidental I hope he's still locked up. :x

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:22 am

:lol: :lol:

ROFL! Actually no they're all crazy people disguised as normal people (no mullets, hah!)! In all honesty I think it was accidental. He just drove like an insane maniac...I used to call him speed-racer. He recked my car too... :cry:

The biggest requirement for all boyfriends after him was that they needed to drive like a grandma (or at least when I am around 8) ).

...and people wonder why I prefer walking :wink:

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:07 am

Silly wrote:
He recked my car too... :cry:

Ouch....sorry about that.

Silly wrote:
The biggest requirement for all boyfriends after him was that they needed to drive like a grandma (or at least when I am around 8) ).

OMG....that made me laugh out load. Thank you for that.

Uh oh...another /lightbulb

I think we should have a Forum contest to see if any of us can match the number of "significant others" Silly has had. If anyone can beat silly's number I'll gladly let you pluck things from my trader as prizes. Things like the Paladin only waist thinga-ma-jigger from WoS. I can't even give that away in Bazarr. a serpentine necklace for an alt, some crappy gauntlets, etc.

On a personla note I highly suggest abstaining from said contest if your current, or even not so current significant other, has access to this board. I want no responsibilty in someone getting hit by a car. :twisted:

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:23 am

OMG I'm fighting back the giggles at work and my eyes are getting blurry with tears but it is all quiet so I don't want to bust out laughing and look like I'm NOT working... :D

I really haven't had THAT many boyfriends, it is just hard to find someone compatible...and sometimes I don't realize that for a year! Plus someday I want to get married and I never want to get divorced so I want it to be someone I could live with for the rest of my life and vice versa. That is hard to find!!!

Ah, and I log off the boards so I'm not still logged in as Sil. My bf could however see this general chat section if he was so inclined. He's pretty oblivious to anything EQ related, but if he wanted to look I wouldn't stop him. I'm very honest, maybe that's why my relationships don't last long, LOL!!!!

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:27 pm

Silly wrote: I'm very honest, maybe that's why my relationships don't last long, LOL!!!!

Honest as in "George Costanza honest" from Seinfeld:

"Six toes, Jerry! SHE HAD 6 TOES! What else could I tell her.... I told her I don't think we better see each other anymore... Just one more notch on the handle, Jerry"

LOL...this thread is cracking me up. Or maybe I am just that tired. :)