My Apologies...

Moderator: Littlabit

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

My Apologies...

Postby Kaldolur » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:31 am

I just wanted to express my deep apologies to the group I was with last night (Thursday) for my abrupt departure. Without going into a lot of ugly details, I got an emergency call -- a missing persons report that was a suspected suicide -- that I had to respond to immediately. It was a really sad situation.

The call came just a moment before we got a VERY exciting pull in WoS (who WAS that big guy?!) and I ended up dead and having to log before we could recover. I'm so very sorry, once again, and I'll be on later to help make up for it (and to recover my smashed, mutilated, now-shorter-than-before body).

HUGE thanks to the rest of the group - let's try it again soon... I've been playing EQ for 4 years now and this is the first time I've had to abandon the group like this. So we should be more secure next time! /salute :)

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"

Gronalk
Whee!

Postby Gronalk » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:19 am

I just thought it was a technical problem Kal. I hope the person you're looking for turns up ok. Your corpse should be near the zone. If not we'll find it no prob.

Truthseeker
Whee!

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:16 pm

NP at all - RL will allways take preecendence. I pulled your corpse to the zone line to make it easy on you.

Truthseeker.

Silly computer problems.