Loyalty Token Information

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Loyalty Token Information

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:13 am

Me:

I need some information about the Loyalty Tokens. I have been paying for this game cont for 8.5+, I'm pretty sure. My amount of tokens were 40, 24, 28 and now 280. I'm told the max should be around 3000. What I need to know is, how long have I been paying for this game and how it applies to the tokens. How are the amount of tokens determined? Is 280 correct for me or is it wrong? Why would I have 280 and others have 3000? If mine are not currently correct, when will they be correct and how many can I expect to see? If there is some place else I should be looking for these answers and can ask these questions, please let me know.

Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Them:

I have gone ahead and adjusted your Crowns/Momentum based off of your recurring billing. Loyalty tokens are granted for each month of recurring subscription for the last 365 days. If you have had a recurring subscription with no gaps, you are at the maximum, 3120, tokens and 120 momentum. If you notice another discrepancy, be sure to reply to this petition or create a new one. Thank you for making Norrath your home away from home and happy hunting!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if you have been paying on your account for the last 12 months, you should have 3120 tokens. If not, petition.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Iyer
Whee!

Re: Loyalty Token Information

Postby Iyer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:28 am

Good to know, ty Goofy!

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:00 am

I petitioned as well, having 1070 tokens but haven't heard back yet.
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 am

I have 60. Sigh, in 9 years the only lapses i have had were less than a day when i have changed banks or credit cards.

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:37 pm

A dev (I believe Ngreth) said that lapses of a day or two should in now way affect your velocity, because the program looks for total days in a cycle. I don't think this information has trickled down to all the CS staff because someone posted on the EQLive boards that they were told by CS because they had a lapse of one day it affected their Loyalty Velocity. If that happens, just keep responding to your petition and asking for it to be escalated.

Good luck!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 pm

aye, i learned that about petitions long ago. never accept the first denial. Way back when the paladin epic quest was broken and they kept telling me nothing was wrong. This was back when GM's were handling petitions. someone in CS told me to have all my friends petition and /bug it as well. I posted this advice on the paladin message boards. Heh, the GM was not too happy with me. Within 2 weeks the BP in hate was dropping again.

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:51 am

Greetings!

This is Head GM Kaeldread.

I would first like to apologize for the delay in our response time to your petition. As you are probably aware, there are a good deal of issues with the loyalty program, due to this we are experiencing a rather high influx of petition at the moment.

With that said, I have some good news and some bad news for you. The good news is we have found the problem that was causing customers to receive the wrong amount of crowns and our programmers are working on fixing it right now. When it is fixed everyone will have the crowns they are missing added to their account. The bad news is, I currently do not have an ETA on when this fix will go out and until the fix does go out we need to stop manually correcting people as it may cause further issues.

I understand that this not what everyone wants to hear, and I really wish there was more I could do for you right now. What we will be doing is going back through these petitions through out the day and granting each person a ceremonial elixir of scholarship. I hope that in lieu of the crowns that no one can currently spend anyways since we had to kill the vendor that this will make up in part for the mishap you have experienced.

Regards,

Head GM Kaeldread
Customer Service Manager
Sony Online Entertainment LLC

It is really really broken. Go figure.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Which is still, somehow, more reassuring than the "nope, everything's just dandy!" reply that many have been getting.

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Six different GM responses and then I got the same as Meso posted. /sigh
Glauri

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 am

My GM knew not to mess with me and he better get it done!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 am

Well, I'm still where I was yesterday...better than the 1070 I started with, but far less than the 3120 that I deserve. I will keep fighting, but it appears to be pointless. :(
Glauri

Marylin
Whee!

Postby Marylin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 am

I am lacking anything to post on this topic, so I figured to just post nonsense to entertain myself. Ignorance is bliss, me happy!

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Mechell is in the same boat, Glauri. She did end up with the 10 shot Ceremonial Elixar in her inventory though. Guess it a consolation prize.
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 am

I WIN!
Upon further review of your account I was able to find logs showing that Glauri was in-game during the 23 days that your billing history states you were not subscribed for. Due to this I am happy to inform you that I have set your Crowns and Loyalty to the max that they can be currently which is 3240 Crowns and 120 Velocity. You should now have the correct amounts and be able to spend them as you wish.

One full week and FOURTEEN emails back and forth and I finally have my 3240 tokens and 120 velocity. At issue was a supposed 23 day break during September-October 2009. I sent them info from Omm's awesome CNP board listing the dates which Glauri was present on raids during that time-frame. Apparently that finally did the trick. Thank you Ommina!!
Glauri

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 pm

woot. gratz

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

That's right folks. Regular raid attendance - it's good for you!