Just saying hi

Moderator: Littlabit

aldimar
Whee!

Just saying hi

Postby aldimar » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:20 pm

Just here bored in night school saying hi to all my old friends, if anyone ever needs a warrior that can act as a ranger sacrafice, look me up, lol, if you want to talk out of game you can PM me, or IM me at Aldimar14- AIM
or Aldimar_Crimsonblade=Yahoo, or email me at aldimar_crimsonblade@yahoo.com gotta get back to work all, cya laters

/hugs

/salute
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=885725]Image
[/url]

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:02 pm

ALDIMAR! Hugs! ) Good to hear from you! I'm not he best one to say HI as I am prety much afk too these days... :? But GOOD to hear from you and hope all is well and keep being in touch!
Ryana

aldimar
Whee!

Postby aldimar » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:04 pm

hehe, i am not usually the best to keep in contact either, lost contact with 2 of my best friends from CN after they quit EQ because they were pregnant with twins, got their e-mail addresses somewhere but cant find them sadly, Nertho and Fenoma are who i am talking about incase you were wondering...

Bored again in night school during my 20 minute break, gratz on MM and all your guys's progression, am thinking about joining a raiding guild, but cant get too hardcore, so i may be dropping an app to CN soon i will keep you posted and whatnot, cya around

/hugs

P.S. if anyone might happen to have Nertho or Fenoma's e-mail address i would appreciate it if you could give it to me so i can contact them and see how the twins are doing. okay continuing on with night school now.
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=885725]Image

[/url]

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:32 pm

:lol: Glad to see night school is keeping you busy! HUGS!
Ryana