Greetings

Moderator: Littlabit

Tankkage
Whee!

Greetings

Postby Tankkage » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Hello all i retired my shaman Majoestic and looking foward to joining some old Tenet friends & meeting some new ones. Since i retired shaman i love playing my Warrior best toon i ever played. I currently lead LOP and will be handing down guild to my friend Thoore. I will be in Cnfuture: channel and can be picked up as a guest raider or a group any time i can . Well wanted to say hi and cant wait to join you all good day god bless.

[]D [] []\/[] []D TANKKAGE (85th)
Warrior

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Re: Greetings

Postby tauaunt » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 am

I look forward to meeting ya!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello Tankkage! I was in a couple guilds with this guy, good solid player. Only thing is I have a tank merc now!!! What were you thinking to take away the slow guy?!?!?! :lol:

Dawnz
Dawnz~~~
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Tankkage
Whee!

Postby Tankkage » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 pm

been in pickup channel for a good say over a month have met a few new peeps since then and just wanted to pop in and keep in touch was told im a special case and await for an app or a invite any day now hope to get in soon all i hear in my guild now is ECHOES lol but we all made our piece and was a good run well im heading to bed and ill see you all soon L8R .

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Hang in there Tankkage! I know the time I was w/ya on a raid I enjoyed having you along :)
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri