Raid - Tonight

Moderator: Littlabit

Fallainya
Whee!

Raid - Tonight

Postby Fallainya » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:20 pm

As I am sitting here at work and wishing I was home to watch the beginning of your raid tonight over Ben's shoulder, I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with the raid and I hope to catch at least some of it before it's done.

Soooooo GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :P

kCii
Whee!

Re: Raid - Tonight

Postby kCii » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 pm

"luck" is predicated on the gross number of times "the" dorf expires in a given session/event

usually it is vital to the strat~

kC

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 am

Nice Raid last night. It was very enjoyable to watch. Just wish I could've been part of it. Oh well someday.

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 am

If you enjoyed that, just wait till we have one of our flawless nights of mass victory. It's really neat to see 50+ folks fluidly doing exactly what is required of them to take down the insanely powerful baddies.

Ironbeans
The Musical Monk

Postby Ironbeans » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:12 am

I have to agree with Tchien.... This time.
Last night one of the wonderfull and powerfull Druids appologized for having to Buff me so much. Well sometimes it goes thatway. Last night was fun. I think for more nights like that I will make a row of hotbuttons requesting buffs.... DONT SMACK THE LITTLE DRAGONS!
The concerted effort put forth by a 54 person raid that all know and execute well is reeeeely cool. Super powerfull Bad Guys getting a smackdown without a guildwide grimace of effort is VERY COOL. We will learn and we will visit a beatdown upon our new list of bad guys.

:teeth:
Iron

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:24 am

We will learn and we will visit a beatdown upon our new list of bad guys.

Huzzah!!

:grrr:

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 pm

While I agree that it is "really neat to see 50+ folks fluidly doing exactly what is required of them to take down the insanely powerful baddies" I think that what best defines a guild is how they respond to wipes -- you know, as in pick yourselves up, dust off, get re-organized and try it again. No screaming and yelling, finger-pointing, etc. Just take a deep breath and get to it. That's also truly something to behold!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri