Hello from Comic Con!

Moderator: Littlabit

Renaern
Whee!

Hello from Comic Con!

Postby Renaern » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi all! I am having a blast in California but I miss all you guys:( We went to Comic Con yesterday and it was awesome! I had never been so I wasn't sure what to expect. We sat in on a panel that had three guys who drew Batman in the forties and one of them even created the joker. I never realized Bob Kane was such a dick! I also saw a presentation by Stan Freeberg that was so kewl. I am a big fan. I'll be back and raiding by next weekend hopefully. See you all in the EQverse soon :D Good Luck and Good Hunting!

Sharrien
Whee!

Re: Hello from Comic Con!

Postby Sharrien » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Hope you had fun! I went to DragonCon a couple years ago and had a blast.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:23 pm

A few of the web comics I read were there from what they were posting the other day. Did you go to any of them?

Renaern
Whee!

Postby Renaern » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 am

No didn't go to any other panels. I did watch a documentary called Zombie Girl which is about a 12 year old girl who makes a zombie movie. I saw Brian from the Sarah Silverman show just hanging out. Megan Fox was there earlier but I missed her BAH! All kinds of District Nine stuff that movie looks kewl. I am in Arizona today about to go look at a huge impact crater:)

Giff
Whee!

Postby Giff » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 am

Have a great trip Ren..I had been trying to catch ya online,guess i know why i hadn't...Your a Buck down btw..................