Hello CN

Moderator: Littlabit

dracozz
Whee!

Hello CN

Postby dracozz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Probably nobody remembers who i am by now. but back in 2005 i left my 2 accounts to the officers in case they could use them since i dislike the idea of selling accounts. anyways tonight i was bored and looked up my old chars to see if they still show up on the listings, well to my surprise someone as recently as jan 2009 used it.Honestly i didn't think the game was even still alive, since part of why i left was i had nobody to group with to lvl up.
So anyways i wanted to give the password back to whoever was using the accounts since i was forced to change them thinking nobody had been using them for years now. I have no intentions of reclaiming the 2 accounts since its been so long i wouldn't know what to do in game anymore.

I do recognice i few of the names listed on guild charter and if kavron and his wife still around in CN, HELOO!!

so anyways? anybody know who was using bruujo/dracozz?

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: Hello CN

Postby Jhereg » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 am

Hi, yes I remember you and I know who has been using them off and on. Lealaan and Edhil have, both names you likely remember since both have been long time members. Lealaan's oversea's atm I believe so I don't think they get as much use.

Edited out my original reply about Kavron. I couldn't remember at first, but I thought the name was for an alt. So I looked up my old records and it was Icecreamman's alt. He and Numrae (his wife) left to EQ 2 but last I heard they were playing WoW. She was playing in the CN guild on Whisperwind and he was trying to get her to switch servers according to the post here at the bottom by Jaffod 6 months ago. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4295&start=45

You could check their web site to perhaps hook up with them!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:32 am

Nummy is not active on Whisperwind. I think she may have left WoW altogether but I have not checked the server Kav's toons were on

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Hey Dracozz Long time no see!!

Grizzy and Ryana passed him over to me and Lealaan (who is in the middle east atm). Both Dracozz/Bruujo have stayed in Cn as a 3rd box alt for me and Lealaan. We have been playing Bruujo mostly and have him up to lvl 82 i believe. Dracozz is 67 now. I stopped playing him since I lost my job and Lealaan has taken over his acct. He has been well taken care of just not many flags on him. You can PM me the new password and ill pass it on to Lealaan when I see him playing again. Ive even upgraded Dracozz with some new items too.

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

dracozz
Whee!

Postby dracozz » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 pm

after 5 years i was expecting to see the accounts with ancient cobwebs but im glad to hear someone is still having fun with those 2 accounts. i sent you the new passwords so enjoy.