Last Crystallos keying raid Sunday July 19th around 8pm EST

Moderator: Littlabit

Jhereg
Whee!

Last Crystallos keying raid Sunday July 19th around 8pm EST

Postby Jhereg » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 pm

I think this is the last one of these I plan to run for a long time. I know a few missed the last run due to computer problems and helping people move. If you need it for your main or any alt, please come. I don't care if the alt is 65th and can't do the quest, its easy to do an extra kill or two at each spot.

Woldar
Whee!

Re: Last Crystallos keying raid Sunday July 19th around 8pm EST

Postby Woldar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks for running these!

Does anyone have suggestions on getting the MM contrainer. This is my last piece for zone and raid access. There are some nasty critters. I have almost made it a couple times running very fast, but just a half step away.

Woldar

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Having a cleric come and bestow divine aura helps. If you enter from the Steamfactory entrance to MMM and wait on the goo in the first room of the basement to path to the far left side you can invis through the first room on the right and hope that the patroller goo isn't in your way in the hallway. That saves a few distracting mobs jumping you.

Lickitys
Whee!

Postby Lickitys » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 pm

I tried three times, on the forth, My second life kicked in, and I even got out So, Divine Aura, or Second Life can do it...or a good group of course

Good luck
Lickitys
105th Level Druid of Tunare

Nyrial
Whee!

Postby Nyrial » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Awesome, might bring my wizard for this.

Woldar
Whee!

Postby Woldar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:42 am

Thanks folks

Great ideas. Buff and run my butt off it is :). Sounds like a normal day.

Woldar

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:51 am

Woldar wrote:Thanks for running these!

Does anyone have suggestions on getting the MM contrainer. This is my last piece for zone and raid access. There are some nasty critters. I have almost made it a couple times running very fast, but just a half step away.

Woldar

I did it originally by getting DA and doing a suicide run, however it is possible to sneak in with a rogue shroud. I snuck in a survived completing the explore task. Only the bio masses see through shroud sneak/hide and one wanders around in that first room. But as long as you are sneaking, it will only see you if it is facing you! How can you tell a blobs face from it's ass? Well, they don't moonwalk, so watch it for a while as it paths back and forth. It does follow a pattern and at at least one point you can dash behind it from a corner of the room and through the door into the hallway beyond. I think there was one more blob on deal with, but I believe it paths in and out of the room with the explore update. As long as you are not unlucky enough to meet it face to face in the hallway, it should be no problem.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 pm

My advice is be the nice guy that you are and perhaps one will magically appear in your inventory. Btw, check your inventory! :D

Woldar
Whee!

Postby Woldar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Wow Silly--came back from lunch and found this very nice surprise. That will save me a number of deaths!

Thanks again!!!

/em happy dance. while singing--Now I can play with the grown ups in Crystallos--wheeeee.

Woldar

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Don't get too excited, I just killed you trying to explore crystallos ;) May have to wait till your exodus is up again, or you just may have to do that part yourself so I don't feel too guilty :lol: