The twelvth Planet

Moderator: Littlabit

mikloftw
Whee!

The twelvth Planet

Postby mikloftw » Wed May 13, 2009 5:08 am

OK seems ive missed this post goofy and fellas..Im going by the fact of zecharia sitchin, he has a series of books out about the chronicles of earth and what not...Based on his findings ,and his deciphering the ancient tablets of the sumerians..Its alot deeper than just finding the facts ,ITs more or less u finding said facts and decide what u (meaning all of u who take interest)believe...Ohh and btw goofy never said that this planet X (nibiru) is going to crash into the earth..Takes a little research on whomever wishes to find out more about this planet nibiru and how it is a part of our solar system in a ellyptical orbit that revolves arround our sun every 3600 years..I dont really know how to add links and stuff but i can refer u all to the person i mentioned earlier in this post and hopefully through him u can discover more info ..Thank s Gang for showing interest in this 2012 thing it seems that the goverments all arround the world are trying to keep this hush hush as well as negate the facts..

mikloftw
Whee!

Re: The twelvth Planet

Postby mikloftw » Wed May 13, 2009 5:40 am

NASA is calling this the 10th planet so look that up if interested.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed May 13, 2009 7:26 am

OK, it is exactly what I've found and seems to be all bullshit to me if you are referring to this causing the end of the world. If not, then cool...another planet. Hopefully, it will be populated with alien life that will attack Earth!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Wed May 13, 2009 9:18 am

Mik, all your dooing is drownding Goofys hopes and dreams that the planet was going to get destroyed.. How can you let him down..

On a side note (for goofys eyes only) I did read that the common housefly is becoming extinct, and the ripple effects of this will be loss of plantlife > loss of wildlife from lack of plants > loss of human life due to lack of wildlife.. and some crazy australian has built a doomsday bomb that will chain react with every atom, blowing them up making the biggest explosion the universe has ever known.

But the bright side is you can relax now... Its almost over!!
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed May 13, 2009 9:43 am

Hurry the hell up! I don't have all day!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed May 13, 2009 10:39 am

next time one of those environmentalist pseudoscience hacks starts babbling about global warming or about how much gas your car uses, then bust this kind of info out. So what if my 2009 Crapsler Bankrupt only gets 1 mpg? A planet is going to crash into the Earth tomorrow :!:

mikloftw
Whee!

Postby mikloftw » Wed May 20, 2009 4:08 am

well just found out that planet x is populated with goats and they are entering our solar system looking for a new herder ..why only one herder u may ask ? well they intend to clone that said herder for paternal reasons ..=)

Borkin
Whee!

Postby Borkin » Wed May 20, 2009 5:12 am

Toss up on what I would rather have cause the end of the Earth. Being struck by a asteroid or having the Earth over populated with goats all crying GOOOOOOFFFEEEEEEE . :shock:
"Veni, vidi, vici" ~ Julius Caesar ~
(I came, I saw, I conquered)

Borkin: You seem a little irritable, Passum. You got some sand in your vagina?
Passum: There's no sand in my vagina!!!

Borkin Blackfart 85lv Warr
Bowfar Blackfart 85lv Cleric

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 am

The earth has ended and I am caught in this hell called afghanistan. Here I am trying to make the afghan army run better, I am starting to think the afghan army should mentor the U.S. army to improve. Sorry Just venting. In truth I run the Universe and have no plans on ending the planet yet. Man goofy you should see these long-hair Goats they got here Goofy.

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed May 20, 2009 10:37 am

Wow, I almost don't want the Sun to explode now.

JahidtheMonk
Whee!

Postby JahidtheMonk » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 am

You all will have to excuse me as I respond to this as sadly this has been an every day part of my life ever since the History Channel decided to air some bullsh*t about the end of the world. I work with the local boys & girls club of my area and this had a few of the kids worked up. Below is all the crap that I have found around the whole 2012 bull.

First and foremost NASA has not discovered a 10th planet in our solar system. This myth all revolves around an article written in 1984 when IRAS discovered several infrared sources with no counterparts. These were later discovered to be distant galaxies except one which was an infrared cirrcus, this was all published in 1987. (see http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/question/?id=2670 for reference).

The next part of the myth comes from Zecharia Sitchin who first introduced Nibiru based off Sumarian documents discovered. The documents, according to him, show 11 plants and the sun. There are many sites out there that will debunk this fairly fast for you but I'll do some of the fun myself. Sitchin states that the ancient Sumerian culture was created by a race of aliens from Nibiru. He claims that the plant these aliens came from has a 3,600 year elliptical orbit (which models have proven would never work) and that Earth was created when Nibiru collided with Tiamat, another mythically planet between Mars & Jupiter. If all of that doesn't debunk it there is more. The document Sitchin used to make his claims shows a symbol used by Sumerian's to represent the sun. The symbol he claims is the sun is actually the symbol for the stars in Sumerian culture (see http://www.michaelsheiser.com/va_243%20page.htm for reference)

The next part comes from the Mayan Long Count calendar. The long count calendar of the Mayan's does indeed end in December 2012, though there are disagreements around what day it actually ends on. I guess the best way to debunk this one is, how often does our calendar in present times end? Once every 365 days, and what do we do when it ends, we get drunk and celebrate. The Mayan's were no different, they partied everytime their calendars reset, though their idea of a party probably involved killing a few virgins. A lot of people have taken the calendar and made their own speculations around what will happen, ranging from the end of humanity to a change in consciousness where humans will unlock portions of their minds that we have shut out until then. Others point to the fact that the Mayan's knew that all the sun would align with the center of the Milky Way at 11:11 PM UDT (6:11 PM EST), but how would people who did not have telescopes, and who probably wasn't aware of the Milky Way or it's center know when we would line up? Yes they may have known about the solstice, anyone can see this by watching the stars, but they could not have known more.

See http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2007-03-27-maya-2012_n.htm for reference

Finally, the fun part about us being hit by a huge planet. This was all created by an American (Nancy Lieder) who currently resides in Wisconsin. She claims that she received an implant in her brain by the Zeta Reticuli (an alien race) who talk to her and advise her of world affairs. She claims she was chosen to warn mankind of the planet that would sweep through our solar system and have huge effects on Earth as we know it. Before we even get into all of that non-sense she has spewed forth lets first determine how she was notified that she was "the chosen one". While watching a movie at a local theater in her then home state of California she said she ask for a sign to show she was the one. Her sign ---- at the bottom of her starburst pack there was an unwrapped strawberry starbust (her favorite) with no wrapper in the box. She took that to be the sign to start warning mankind. Moving past that - she originally predicted that the plant Nibiru (or Planet X) would arrive on May 27th of 2003, when it did not arrive she said that the Zeta's had lied to her so that she could lie to the governments who were attempting to fool humanity into a sense of security. The supposed arrival of Planet X would cause the Earth to go through a massive pole shift where the North Pole would become the South Pole. She has since claimed that the planet would arrive in 2010 and will be visible to the naked eye by now, has anyone seen a huge planet that is going to make a pass on the Earth recently? One of Nancy's largest claims is that the US and other governments are blanketing the skies near sunset with large amounts of chemtrails so that humans can not see the sun or the planet hiding behind it. First, this would be impossible as you can't block the entire sky, and second, anyone seen this happening? If so where? Her claim is that Planet X is now hidden behind the Sun and that is why we are unable to see it, due to the glare of the Sun (I thought she said it was due to chemtrails)

All in all we as humans have much more important things to worry about. Every morning we get out of bed could be the last time we do so, a car wreck, plane crash, random mental idiot with a gun could be the end of our lives. To focus on something that no more merit than the hysteria that occured around Y2K would just be foolish. There has been no reliable data released that speaks to anything occuring on December 21, 2012 other than there being 4 days left until Christmas.

One more link I would like to add is to NASA's Ask a Astrobiologist website. The website provides a lot of data around everything space related and if you are bored is a good read. See - http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/intro/ for more details.

With all of that said I apologize for posting so late on this as this is the first time I have had a chance to do. And for the love of everything holy don't fall for this sh*t.

- Jahid

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:16 pm

So should I expect a horde of Jaffar to come through the Stargate? Which Goa'uld will they answer too?

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:09 pm

They will answer to young Spock