Santa Watch

Moderator: Littlabit

Venayven
Whee!

Santa Watch

Postby Venayven » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:32 pm

Hi guys , 'tis the season :) . just wanted to drop a line in and say Happy Holidays , Merry Christmas . Happy Hanukkah . and happy ev
erything else :D . I found a website a few years back that i thought everyone might find really cute .. Especially if ya have kidz .. site is http://www.noradsanta.org/ . This site " tracks " Santa on his journey on Chrismas Eve .. Kidz get a real kick out of it and is great way to get kidz to bed when he is starting to get close .. hope ya like :) see ya's soon .

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:14 pm

That is so wonderful Ven, thank you for sharing it with us. Makes me wish that my granddaughter was younger (she's 12). I enjoyed it though and will send it to her and my daughter, they will both love it! I guess we're all kids at heart! Just think, this time next year you and Verrana will be having another beautiful child to share this with! Woot!
Ryana

Aelent
Whee!

Postby Aelent » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:29 am

We have used this site too its great for building excitement on Christmas eve and help with bedtime too :p

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:25 am

Too cute!! I just emailed the site to my little sister (she's 8). She's at an age where I think she knows the "truth" but at the same time is perfectly content to let Santa bring her presents anyway :wink:

Aelent
Whee!

Postby Aelent » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:43 am

My mother is 65 and she knows the truth...... There is a Santa and no one going to convince her otherwise.
:)
(shucks I want a Santa smiley :cry: )