MMM group key farming

Moderator: Littlabit

Jhereg
Whee!

MMM group key farming

Postby Jhereg » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm thinking of doing the two document camps this sunday around 8pm if there's any interest. Do we have unflagged apps, alts, mains needing it?

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Re: MMM group key farming

Postby Zantetsuken » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:19 pm

My mage needs, so you will have a CoH'er if needed
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:01 pm

If we happen to be online when ya'll do that, could I bring my shaman box? She's lvl 71 atm, and I've started gathering some of the pieces for MMM access on her so that I can do it when she's level 75. I would be more than happy to wait to loot on her until all other level-appropriate toons have samples first!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 pm

That's fine Emarinn.

Verige, you might want to start this quest with your mage. Though I know you likely won't be finished in time for this, you might want it for the future:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item ... 2200742278

Keldinaar
Whee!

Postby Keldinaar » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:52 am

My chanter alt needs the Beza document. Sunday nights are usually "wife time" but if able I'll be happy to help out with Keld and bring Vendy for the one document drop she needs.

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 am

I don't think that any or many of my toons need it, but I will try to be there with my coh bot parked at the top of the tower (Zeka?), to help speed things up.

Woldar
Whee!

Postby Woldar » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:59 am

Believe I need just one of the documents for Woldar.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:43 pm

I just realised this is superbowl night. Not that I care really, but if your home and need it, at least log in and come to the zone and we'll see about getting you coth'ed up to loot one even if your afk 95%. I'd rather people get flagged than not be able to get it for months.

Keldinaar
Whee!

Postby Keldinaar » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:57 pm

Normally the Superbowl isn't a big deal for me either....the last time my team, Minnesota, was there was 1972! :( However, given that I live in Phoenix and the Cards have made their first Superbowl ever I just have to root for the home town team. I'm still going to try to make at least some of this depending on how the game's going, I'd still like to get that last document for Vendy and see if we can get several more people fully flagged!!

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 am

I would like to grab a set of Beza docs on Yimir, but I'll have company over for the game so might not be able to get on to come during that time, we shall see. If Not I may try to solo it sometime hehe. But I also might could flop my way up dragging [insert anon mage toon 1 each here] and pop my merc in a semi safe spot and have folks CoHed past most of the noise. I'd have to scout it out more though. Just one of the many ideas rolling around my skull I may never get to try out though. ;)
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Just FYI, Jhereg is running a bit late today & won't be able to start this until around 8;30 or so.
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Only one alt showed, I'll look at trying again on March 1st.