Station Cash

Moderator: Littlabit

Woldar
Whee!

Station Cash

Postby Woldar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 am

I just read in the forums about this. There are some angry folks. Has anyone bought anything, and if so what do you think?

I have mixed feeling about this. I can see some utility on one hand, but at the same time it defeats all the hard work many put into the game. Guess Sony is desperate for money--not a good sign.

Woldar

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Station Cash

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 am

There is nothing special for sale. Exp potions, weapon illusions, basic weapons and armor. If you wanna spend $10 for a couple exp potions, why should anybody care? If you can start buying the best stuff in the game, then maybe it would matter. I'd like it if the Station Cash could be traded or it dropped like LoN cards.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:16 am

I posted feedback, but it will probably be lost in the malestrom. Basically I think it's fine for stuff that's just eye-candy or fun things. I do not think they should sell anything that gives direct bonuses to game play. Illusions, ornamentations - good. Weapons, augments and armor - bad.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:23 pm

Could it be a possible first step to becoming a freebie MMORPG?
Much like Rappelz with the Gpotatoes...
Lets face it.. gaming is going to get hit hard soon with all the layoffs and financial strains of it's customers. or its just keeping its costs down.