I am retiring from CN....

Moderator: Littlabit

karonoz
Whee!

I am retiring from CN....

Postby karonoz » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:13 pm

I don't have access to the lower boards, so I must post this here.

I know I just reciently came back to CN, but I have deguidled and wish to leave with everyone knowing why.

Fist let me start by thanking all of the officers of CN. You are very great people and do a GREAT job at keeping things running.

In the last few months I have gotten into some... OTHER .... aspects of EQ, and have gotten the opportunities to see places I thought I would never see in game.

These other aspects do not allow me to PLAY eq, but just to watch. I have seen the gear and loot comming from places like KT, PO Time, and now from the OOW zones. With this said, Karonoz is SOOOO close to being there. I need tipt and sewer 3 to be KT flagged, and I need Water and Earth for Time. I have helped many people do many things on this game and wouldn't trade it for anything, but now it's time to help Karonoz.

I have applied to Fantasy Awakened. They are about to break through PO Time with the PO Water hit They also do Tipt and Rondo on a regular basis. I know CN WILL get there, but I don't want to wait Since EQ2 has come out more and more people are migrating there, and I want to get to see these zones soon, before I loose my window of opportunity.

I will allways hold CN dear to me. You are a GREAT bunch of people, In game and in real life.

May God Bless you in all you do and say, in both game and IRL.

/em quietly fades into the blackness hoping his friends understand.

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:53 pm

I know you dont know me all that well, but I have problems keeping my opinion to myself as some of you know. LOL.
Heres my opinion. Some people do so much for others, which in most cases, is rewarding all in its self...But there just comes a time, when you need to do something for yourself, and how you go about that, is up to you.
So, With that. Good luck on your journeys through Norrath. You will be missed. And May FA treat you as well, as you treated CN.
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:58 pm

We will really miss you Karo, :( but I understand your wanting to move on at a faster pace. FA will be lucky to have you! I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other and if you ever need the help of a druid, send me a tell! Take care m'dear :D
Ryana

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:08 pm

Leaving again so soon, doh! Hope you have fun with FA, say hi to all those old CNer's there. Hope to see ya in game, feel free to lurk around here and keep us updated.