Something I need you all to know

Moderator: Littlabit

Syanthia
Whee!

Something I need you all to know

Postby Syanthia » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:44 pm

I've had questions come up about this so I figured I'd share my explanation here - <br>
I am still a guilded member of Clan Breathnach - I realize it's not "normal", or in some cases even acceptable, to still be guilded when you apply to a different guild.<br>
It was not my intention to upset, or insult anyone by doing this. My current guild is fully aware that I've applied to CN, I didn't do it behind their backs. I have far too much love and respect for the people of CBN - and CN for that matter - to do such a thing.<br>
I have my current guild's support in applying to CN, which means the world to me. And when I asked the guild leader if I should disband I was told I could stay until I am(if I am) accepted into CN's family. <br>
Also, Silly and one of my officers in CBN have spoken to one another on this issue, so both sides are fully aware. Please know I meant no disrespect to anyone, or to the process of being an applicant for CN.<br>
I just wanted to share this with all of you, because it's very important to me that you know where I stand at all times, and that you never feel I'm being untrue to this guild or what it stands for.

Thanks for hearing me out!! :D<br>
Truly ~ Syanthia Sorrowsoother
You died WHERE!?!

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 pm

Thank you for being honest. That is something important to CN. Kudos to you!
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:09 am

Honesty goes a long way in CN for sure. As long as everyone understand that we don't "normally' accept that then there is nothing that we will hold against you in your application.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:39 am

Thank you for the clarifacation. Honesty means a lot to me.

Truthseeker

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:42 pm

Now we just need to speed the app process and get u a tag =p

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Syanthia
Whee!

Postby Syanthia » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:54 pm

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I've gone ahead and removed myself from CNB. I've wished them the best, given them my love, and kept some alts within the guild so I can check in on them from time to time. :D
<br>Just wanted to let you all know. :)
~ Syan
You died WHERE!?!