/wave

Moderator: Littlabit

aldimar
Whee!

/wave

Postby aldimar » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 am

Hey CN its been a long time... just seeing who was still around that remembered this old saw-dust covered Wood Elf Warrior. How is everyone doing? I am trying to get my computer to run EQ for the free play time, I've missed it though, I've been playing WoW with a lot of people from the guild Together As One that was on Vazaelle back in the day. Well, I'll drop back in soon, hope to hear from everyone!
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=885725]Image
[/url]

Silly
The blond sage

Re: /wave

Postby Silly » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Hey long time no see! Hope life is treating you well and that you're having some good times in wow. Would be cool to see you pop in during the free time!

Nyrial
Whee!

Postby Nyrial » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Your name rings a bell. Wasn't that Raksha's guild too?

She used to be a good friend of mine.

aldimar
Whee!

Postby aldimar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 am

Yeah, Raksha was in the guild as well at one point or another. Life is treating me pretty well at the moment, Just livin' 1 day at a time, watching my niece and nephew grow up, too quickly I might add. Havin some good times in WoW, but I miss Norrath. Especially all the good ol' friends from EQ. Trying to get my computer to like EQ, but for some reason whenever I get on, and try to go into PoK I crash. But oh well, I'm gonna become a troll in my downtime from WoW. Haha. Well *huggles* to all.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 am

Have you tried a complete file scan? That might fix POK for you.