Emoush Friday 5/23 @ 8pm EST - > might be done 5/22!

Moderator: Littlabit

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Emoush Friday 5/23 @ 8pm EST - > might be done 5/22!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Tue May 20, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm needing this last hit to finish up Tier 2. The more the merrier for this hit.
This is an open raid for those that are interested or just plain bored. :teeth:

When: Friday 5/23
Time: 8pm EST
Meet: Dragon head in Lavastorm

Target: Emoush

I hope to pull together at least 4 groups. This will be the first time I host this hit, so bare with me on this. I'm a bit rusty. :oops:

We will do a dirty plow til we get to Emoush. We will rebuff & med up prior to the final fight.

Group 1: Will focus on Emoush
G2 - G4: Will focus on Mystics. Targets for each group TBD at rebuff point.

G1 will burn down Emoush while the other groups take down their respective targets. As 1 mystic drops, help the others. when all fall, focus on Emoush. Respawn timer on mystics is 2 minutes, so BURN FAST AND FURIOUS. If mystics repop before Emoush drops, take em down (except for group 1).

LOOT:
During dirty plow: FFA except for any LON cards and significant gear drops. These will be rolled on: Random 100

Emoush.
First dibs on >Glowing Stone Fragment < will be distributed first to those that have finish all the solo Tier 2 tasks. (MAINS)
Second dibs on the Fragment will go to those that are currently working on the Tier 2 tasks. MAINS
Third dibs will go to all others.
I will call the Dibs ranks up for the rolls until we run out of Fragments.

Gear from Emoush:
Need before greed. I will call out for all that could use the upgrade to send me a tell with what they are currently wearing.l I will call those individuals forward for the roll.

Hopefully this will be a quick hit. :teeth:
Please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong spot.
Last edited by Melinia.Spellteaser on Thu May 22, 2008 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Larulik
Whee!

Re: Emoush Friday 5/23 @ 8pm EST

Postby Larulik » Tue May 20, 2008 8:24 pm

I wouldn't mind taking Riceman along on this one.. I'm pretty sure he still needs Emoush to finish up tier 2.
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue May 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Thanks for the invite Melinia! Like I mentioned in tells, a lot of the guild likes to raid Crystallos on Friday nights but a few would probably love to come along this one as well.

One tip that can make this easier (which is how we did it in the past) is like this:

Select 3 knights at the beginning and pull all mystics. Burn down the first one to 15%. Then Knight 1 kites it, burn the second to 15%, Tank 2 then kites it, Burn down the 3rd to 15%, bring back the other 2 mystics at this point and then kill ALL 3 of them at once. Rush up and engage Emoush and with a fair amount of dps, you should be able to kill it before the Mystics respawn :) This seems to work very well since you can only DPS Emoush when ALL 3 of the mystics are dead.

EDIT: PS- NO dots allowed during the burning of the mystics to allow them all to be killed at once.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Tue May 20, 2008 10:21 pm

I'll be heading to work, but the Trial of Perserverance is another easy hit to do after that. It's part of Tier 3.

Basically you make sure no one goes near the drake in the center and setup to the side wing somewhere. Have someone go near the drake, that locks the task, and talk to him.

That spawns 4 goblins, gather them ALL up and pull far from the bell. They are mezzable. If you leave one near the bell for 60 sec(maybe less) you fail.

Next kill 1 goblin and 1 of 3 things will happen: 1) nothing, 2) a repop at the bell which you pull, 3) Goblin Warlord which you pull and kill to finish the task (after his death any remaining goblin's don't repop).

He hits maybe 1500 or something, minor cold ae and ae rampage. Just don't park him on top of some lower level chars and have everyone who can stay back and nuke or heal from a distance.

I do a bunch of the DoN hits every few months.

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed May 21, 2008 7:32 am

EDIT:

It has been brought to my attention I made a boo boo in my plan.
Emoush is not targetable until the Mystics are down.
It will take some serious timing to get all the mystics down at the same time prior to attacking Emoush. Then we have to burn Emoush down FAST... 2 minute respawn on mystics. We will see the numbers we get on Friday to do the hit. Shouldn't be too bad. I have read up on various strategies.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed May 21, 2008 9:22 am

I hope I wasn't being presumptious in pointing that out and letting you know how we've done it. Just trying to be helpful :D DoN raids are ones we've done a LOT over and over again for progression so I'm pretty familiar with most if you have any questions in the future :wink:

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed May 21, 2008 12:00 pm

Silly wrote:I hope I wasn't being presumptious in pointing that out and letting you know how we've done it. Just trying to be helpful :D DoN raids are ones we've done a LOT over and over again for progression so I'm pretty familiar with most if you have any questions in the future :wink:

phhh...
I need all the help I can get LOL! As I said, it would be the first time I would be heading up this paticular hit.
Day/Time may change. Depending on the Lemming's. Might be able to switch to a better night for all. :P

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Wed May 21, 2008 1:39 pm

I can bring Aery and box Falco as well. Not really interested in any loot, but they both need faction.

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Re: Emoush Friday 5/23 @ 8pm EST -> possibly changing

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Thu May 22, 2008 3:24 am

Might be done tonight.

If interested, please keep an eye in the app channel, from there i will give the LRN chat channel to those that are interested. If we (lemmings) do it tonight, we will start forming up at 7pm. We normally do at least 2 hits. Normally an epic then a bigger hit. Lately it's been epic then Anguish. The more the merrier.

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Re: Emoush Friday 5/23 @ 8pm EST - > might be done 5/22!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Fri May 23, 2008 7:32 am

It ended up being a quiet night last night. 2 groups worth, not enough DPS so we ran threw PoMischief for fun.

Anyway, Will try to give this a go tonight. If not enough show up, we will try to do it next Thursday at 7pm.

Anareon
Whee!

Postby Anareon » Fri May 23, 2008 10:25 am

i'm game, and if we have enough, yall feel like running volkara too?

Anareon

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Fri May 23, 2008 10:33 am

Anareon wrote:i'm game, and if we have enough, yall feel like running volkara too?

Anareon

Sure!

If we only have enough for maybe a group and a half, we can work on any faction tasks people need. Or Exp/AA grinds. We will see what the night brings. :teeth: