Am I missing something?

Moderator: Littlabit

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Am I missing something?

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Fri May 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Just looking for someone to point me into the right direction....
I'm currently trying to get myself up to your app minim's... but I seem to be heading to the wrong zone to find a group for Exping... either peeps dont like me cause I smell bad or full groups.. most likely full groups which is not a problem...
I normally head to DSH. For awhile I was finding a group with out an issue. As of late though.. no such luck.
Can any one just point me in the general direction of where a lvl 72 should go to find a good group? I know there are some zones that will have people in them and others that don't.... lookin for bodies.
Sorry if I'm being a pest... :!

SarineeBarbie
Whee!

Re: Am I missing something?

Postby SarineeBarbie » Sat May 17, 2008 7:20 am

Hm... I didn't notice a smell but I'll flip you a subtle sign next time if I do. Something polite tho...

I was thinking that I had just returned from a break from EQ when I was level 70 ~ and TSS was out then so as I recall I spent alot of time in Direwind and Icefall in groups. I am not sure how busy those zones are typically now with groups but it just isn't good xp for the 80 crowd. Although I am going back through those zones with an alt and am being hit with some of the best memories I have of EQ with friends in game. I digress tho... back to the topic.

However, right now there are quite a few guildie groups going on in Direwind, AG and Valdeholm simply for the faction work for the raids. I would think that your toon would do very well in one of those groups and that you would be able to pick up some xp while working on faction. If you see any mention in the appchannel of a group going to work on faction, jump on.

I'm still doing the same and will try to keep an eye out for you. But please be sure to mention LFG (or that you are starting your own group and that you are LFM) in the appchannel just as a friendly reminder. I am sorry to say that recently I put together a faction group and was looking for more to go with me and I do not think I mentioned it in the app channel. Putting a reminder sticky note on my computer right after this post.

;) *Hugs*

Sari

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Sat May 17, 2008 8:30 am

I have yet to access the app channel since I haven't apped yet. I'm a bit away from minim's atm. I hope by summers end I will be able to app.

I will have to check out Direwind. That might be where everyone is hiding at my level LOL.

Thanks fer the tip. ^^
(I will pack the Frebreeze too)

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Wed May 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Hmmm, Falco isn't too far from kiting the crawlers in Icefall. He's been spending a lot of time in Steppes recently for the gnoll teeth quest (ty Merizel for the info), and the 'torn pages' quest for FC faction. Plus, the AA xp isn't so bad there for him. Aery's could be better tho.

Not sure how this translates regular XP-wise, but during the week, I can play generally 4 hours a night, usually 6-10pm. In that time frame, Falco can get 2 full AAs, and Aery can get about 2 1/2 yellow bubbles of AA.

I did note that Aery and Falco can go to Illsalin and duo the cursed bloodwing watchers there .... it's the lvl 70 hotzone atm so regular xp would prolly be OK there for you ... feel free to send me a tell in game and join up. :mrgreen: