The forum troll says HI!

Moderator: Littlabit

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

The forum troll says HI!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:01 pm

:!
Greetings...figured it was time I introduced meself a bit....
I be a 71 chanter of the high elven race. :D
I have been chatting it up with Jhereg every now and then since my days as co leader of OWT. Over the past summer me and my fellow co leader were invited on a Time raid by Jhereg to show us the ropes of PoTime. We had a great time.
As much as I wish I could join your ranks... I just don't have the time to get Melinia up to meet your minimums... but I hope to be able to join you guys in hunts if you need an extra person now and then.
Lately I have been hunting in Dragonscale for AA's... feel free to send me a tell!

Mattaris
Whee!

Re: The forum troll says HI!

Postby Mattaris » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:34 pm

I'd be glad to help you get up to our current requirments. Also, I'm speaking for myself here, but I think it does nothing but benefit the applicant if they do not meet the requirements at the time, for it allows the members to get to know them over time. Also, if applications close, your app is still in consideration this way. Not 100% sure if everyone else feels that way, but I always love to help out ^^ .

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Well I think you're the bees knees and would be happy to group with you sometime :D I'll add you to my friends list. Btw, I'm Jhereg's wife, but he's the nice one. Don't let anyone fool you!

Oh and another thing, you're a chanter! OMG...<3

See ya' around!
Silly

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:19 am

Mattaris wrote:I'd be glad to help you get up to our current requirments. Also, I'm speaking for myself here, but I think it does nothing but benefit the applicant if they do not meet the requirements at the time, for it allows the members to get to know them over time. Also, if applications close, your app is still in consideration this way. Not 100% sure if everyone else feels that way, but I always love to help out ^^ .

Thanks so much Mattaris... but right now I owe A LOT to the guild I'm currently tagged under. Tis a good bunch. I have much to repay to them at this time. Don't want to burn bridges. I will keep that in mind in the future. I may app at a later date... just summer will be BUSY in RL.

P.S. You stole my troll.. you basta..... ^^

Mattaris
Whee!

Postby Mattaris » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:37 am

Melinia.Spellteaser wrote:Thanks so much Mattaris... but right now I owe A LOT to the guild I'm currently tagged under. Tis a good bunch. I have much to repay to them at this time. Don't want to burn bridges. I will keep that in mind in the future. I may app at a later date... just summer will be BUSY in RL.

P.S. You stole my troll.. you basta..... ^^

Rofl, I can tell I'm ganna like you already =-) Well either way, I'd be glad to toss some help to you and your guild anytime you need. Just put me on the good ol' friends list and I'll be one the /who anytime you do it x)

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:38 am

Mattaris wrote:Rofl, I can tell I'm ganna like you already =-)

Thanks only cause I haven't changed your form yet :twisted:
I'm notorious for turning trolls into gnomes... and gnomes into trolls.... :teeth:

Mattaris
Whee!

Postby Mattaris » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:46 am

Are you willing to change a human into any other form? That is the question! :wav:

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 am

Mattaris wrote:Are you willing to change a human into any other form? That is the question! :wav:

Yep ^^ . I do take requests.... but normally it's a spur or the moment thing, I'm bored, or we are in a good groove which allows me just enough time to have some fun with unsuspecting groupmates. :twisted:

Mattaris
Whee!

Postby Mattaris » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:54 am

That makes it even better ^^

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 am

have some fun with unsuspecting groupmates.

Hahaha, this is my favorite thing about my enchanter alt. Love changing those wizzards into trolls and the tanks into gnomes and all that fun stuff ;)

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:58 am

Thanks so much for the group last night. It was so much fun seeing a new zone (to me)! Hope to do it again some time soon.
*Hopefully* I will get my level up to be more useful in the realm of mezzing.
^^

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed May 07, 2008 7:58 am

DING 72!
Hoping to be 75 by summers end. heh.. I'm a work in progress!

See y'all in game!
:teeth:

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed May 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Congrats on your level! :D

Jarous
Whee!

Postby Jarous » Thu May 08, 2008 8:04 am

Hahaha, this is my favorite thing about my enchanter alt. Love changing those wizzards into trolls and the tanks into gnomes and all that fun stuff

... Im always a troll in her groups, something about uber regen or something I dont rightly recall.

Hey Melinia, as Matt if you ever need help with anything gimme a holla yo!

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Thu May 08, 2008 8:05 am

Thank you so much for having me along last night. It was an honor to be with you all!
Thank you Littlebit for the spell. I hope to level up soon to be able to use it! Thank you Thank you.
:teeth:

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu May 08, 2008 9:24 am

... Im always a troll in her groups, something about uber regen or something I dont rightly recall.

It is what I like to call Chanter-Regen! 1 extra hp per tick, baby!

And was great to see you on raids Melina, sorry it was one of those "learning experience raids" and not one of the "time to slaughter everything raids" :lol: !