Your friendly (and extremely wayward) neighborhood necro

Moderator: Littlabit

Gron

Your friendly (and extremely wayward) neighborhood necro

Postby Gron » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:29 am

I'm not sure how many of my Open Hand comrades are still around.

Picked up EQ2 this past Friday. Sweet houghmagandy but it's a fine lookin game; and it plays swell too. Sooo much smoother than WoW. I know, I know, it was "beta".

Anyways, got me to thinking about the old days and so here I am dropping a line to my brothers and sisters of the Hand. Gron greets you.

I'll be trying to divide my time between EQ2 (Chaiim on Toxxulia) and WoW (as yet vaporous Orc warlock), so if you're sojourning in either game perhaps our paths may cross again. I'm not yet tied to any one server.

Hope you all are still lovin the game.

Gron

argak
Whee!

Postby argak » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:32 am

Hiya Gron! Nice to see you yet again. :)

I hope you have a great time playing WoW and EQ2.

Loendar
Whee!

Postby Loendar » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:12 pm

Good to see you again after all this time Gron!

We are indeed still around (old-time OH'rs) and many of us have journeyed to the Norrath of the future... feel free to look us up on the Unrest server, as that is where CN dropped anchor.

I am, of course, Loendar.... Xeatau is, well, Xeatau... Illbee is Eallen/Illbee and Kamidari/Nicia is Karakoram...

I'm not sure who else you knew all that well from EQLive that is also playing on EQ2 (oh, Gurala is Guralo ;p) ... but feel free to drop on by

- Loen

Akgriz
Scout

Postby Akgriz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:39 pm

Woooot howdy my old Friend,,, well Ryana and I are still playing EQ.. prolly will be until the day they turn off the servers,,, good to hear from you!!!,,, keep in touch with us here , and miss seeing ya in game,, !!
Akgriz
Scout of Celestial Navigators

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:09 pm

It's certainly heartwarming to know that you're all still kickin butt and havin a ball.

Hoping to catch some of you over on EQ2's Unrest server. Chaiim's a Freeport citizen (of course), so I'm looking forward to getting to see Qeynos and surrounds.

Be well.

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:28 pm

GRON! Major major HUGS (((((((((((((YOU)))))))))))))! So good to hear from you! Now that you've found us, please keep in touch and let us know how you're doing!
Ryana

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:42 pm

Hi Gron, feel free to keep us updated.

Gurala
Whee!

Postby Gurala » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:42 pm

Gron! good to hear from you...looking foward to seeing you on the Unrest server.....

Gurala
aka Lonain (ret.)

Guralo (EQII)