LoN Card Game

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

LoN Card Game

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:09 am

What is a Forsworn Booster Pack? I know Forsworn is the expansion, but did you need to buy the expansion like a Everquest expansion? Do the Forsworn Booster Packs have potions cards too? Whats the story?
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Cicak
Whee!

Re: LoN Card Game

Postby Cicak » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:35 am

Forsworn has a couple of new loot that is not in oathbound. Dunno what exactly is in there though. I heard the old oathbound loot is overall better than the new one.

Well, easy to find out if theres new loot that is interesting to you: http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.co ... n=forsworn

Coming to LoN itself, you don't need to purchase anything from Forsworn to have access to Forsworn features. Like I could play the new Scenarios and Raids (assuming Raids are considered Forsworn feature, no idea) without having bought anything.

I would like to try the raids one day. At the moment no real time though. There's one 2 player raid (Goblin Dojo) and one 4 player raid (Trakanon). From what I heard it's tough and to beat it down the 2 or 4 person really need to work together and coordinate how they gonna build their decks to best complement each other.

The reward cards are quit nice as well. Maybe in the new year when I got a bit more time i might try to drag some people into it and see if we can beat it down :)
Cicak , Iksar Shaman
Puniam Brokenwand , Erudite Enchanter
Sembuh , Gnome Cleric

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: LoN Card Game

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:56 am

I have no idea how to play the game. I'm just in it for potions from booster packs. And maybe anything else useful that is redeamable.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server