Hiya Everyone

Moderator: Littlabit

Vettx
Whee!

Hiya Everyone

Postby Vettx » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Hiya All,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone (There is probably no one who remembers me). I am so happy to see all of you guys doing so well and so Uber. I hope life is treating you well and if I ever win the lottery or something like that I would love to come back and play. I hope you guys keep kicking EQ ass. Take care and I wish you guys all the best.

Vettx

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Re: Hiya Everyone

Postby Jaffod » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Odd, I was looking at the CNP list, counting up folks that were not around anymore and wondering where they were - your name was on that list. I hope that life is treating you well (or as well as it can anyway)

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:54 am

Oo Was I on that list?

Ya know... I would have come back to EQ, but I tried 3 times to install it on my new computer and it just wouldn't take. I don't think it likes WoW being on the same computer. After like 8 hours of trying to get it to work, I gave up and figured EQ didn't want me back. lol.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 am

yes you were, along with quite a few others . My PC has EQ, WoW, Guild Wars, LoTRO installed on it and it is not exactly a top of the line brand new PC. You must have quite an old box for such issues

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:59 am

Yeah, my computer is pretty old by computer standards. I bought it new about 6 months ago, and it was only mid-high then, so now it's degraded to mid or mid-low.
I am not sure why EQ wouldn't run. Possibly a Vista issue?
Now residing in WoW

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:26 am

mine is four years old.

I have not used Vista though. I am assuming it is a dual core processor? I think EQ used to have issues with those

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:32 pm

aye, that it is :(
Now residing in WoW

Dificeman
Whee!

Postby Dificeman » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:24 pm

HOWDY SKRATZ! hehe depends on your version of vista.. Sound slike you have the older version of it which should be easy to fix.. Right click the eq icon go to properties, run in compability mode for windows xp, run as admin. that should fix most of the issues... They have a thread about it on sony boards... though no help yet as to how to get certain keys on keyboard to work in the game yet like the ~ [ ] \ ' keys