Important Announcement

Moderator: Littlabit

Marshal Darkpaw
Whee!

Important Announcement

Postby Marshal Darkpaw » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:51 am

To whom it may concern,

The Norrath Marshals are requesting your help to apprehend two fugitives of the law. These two individuals are wanted for horrendous destruction across Antonica and adjoining lands. We ask if you have any information that might lead to the capture of these two bandits do not try to apprehend them yourselves but contact the local authority.

During their 7 year killing spree they have left their mark on many races and cultures. Particularly, those with green skin or gnarly teeth…AKA goblins, orcs, and anything ugly. We have tracked them from Antonica to Kunark, to Luclin, and even to the shores of Natimbi. We almost captured them until they escaped to the land of Discord. These two are resourceful, ruthless, and vigilant in their greedy pursuit of treasure and adventure.

Surveillance cameras did catch a shot of their vessels with the infamous aliases Spen and Uni boldly marked on the side. This goes to show you the disrespect and maliciousness they have towards higher authority.

They were last seen fleeing into the Sea of Tranquility. We suspect they had just decimated a defenseless girplan camp.

Eyewitnesses describe the ringleader as a tall, handsome, gray, furry male with a large appendage that swings in the wind, noted to be a Val Shir. The gnomish female accomplice has been rumored to be a good dancer with hot pink boots. She claims to be a healer but don’t let her cute braids and deceitful ways lure you into her web.

If you cross paths use extreme caution, they are armed and dangerous. Any information that leads to the capture and execution will be rewarded. Once again, DO NOT TRY to apprehend these two alone, contact your local N.M.A. Although they have fled the scene, it’s been almost a year, we know they will be back…they always come back…

Fippy Darkpaw
Norrath Marshall Agency

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Re: Important Announcement

Postby Jaffod » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:11 am

Don't worry Fippy, do you know how underequipped these two are? Rumour also has it that they are packing only low level spells.

The two travelling devices are obvioulsy of Gnomish manufacture and we all know how well such things work.

Glad that these two criminals have been sighted though, many of us were worried that they had vanished entirely :!:

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:37 am

I tried paying the Thurgadim Guild of Bounty Hunter's to find them last year, but they took the money, and 3 female applicants and went on a 3 week drinking binge without finding out anything helpful.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:43 am

/gasp! Can it be true?? :shock: Dare I imagine? OMG there isn't a smiley big enough to portray my excitement!!!!!!! :smt040

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:17 am

Silly, remember what Goofy said - for every cleric in we seem to loose two. Although I think that math started with these two leaving

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:38 pm

Well I sure hope they are caught. THEY OWE ME MONEY!!!

I have inside information on the one suspected to be a grey coat Vah Shir. If you do come across him, beware the " Flash of Forehead Rk ll" spell he casts. I highly recommend wearing shades...VERY dark shades.

The short one wears platform shoes. She is actually very short for her race. Also...don't be fooled by the shark knife she carries, it's just for show.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:27 am

FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!

Finamdar
Master of the BGR

Postby Finamdar » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:35 pm

so, any update on tracking these two down?

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:25 am

not to my knowledge. The Darkpaw family is usually dead so you really cannot trust them to do anything. Also, Fippy only tries to look in Qeynos (he never gets there) and I doubt that is where they are hiding