Legends of Norrath

Moderator: Littlabit

Ommina
Whee!

Legends of Norrath

Postby Ommina » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 am

So, yeah. Not quite sure WHAT to make of this, so just going to provide the link, let people read it for themselves, and open it up for discussion.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Re: Legends of Norrath

Postby Jaffod » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:11 am

ummm /boggle. Trying to figure out why I would want/need this - beats gems I guess

agrun
Whee!

Postby agrun » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 am

Seems like they are trying to crack the door open for spending real dollars to get in game gear. i.e. Purchasable power up packs of cards can contain rare cards that provide in game items. Although, they also mention that the purchasable bonus packs of cards can be found as rare mob drops.

Agrun

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:55 pm

/drool new illusions.

<Landias>

Cicak
Whee!

Postby Cicak » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:02 am

Don't think it's meant to be a replacement for Gems. It's just clever marketing for an actual seperate product.

I am in the Beta and I like it so far. Generally, I think, people that like Trade Card Games like Magic will like LoN as well.

I personally think it's better than Magic and it looks like it's the Magic killer for me. Haven't touched Magic since I am in the Beta.

Coming to Loot cards, well I got a few traded together so far. Mostly the less desired stuff, while I don't have anything worthy to trade for the Mounts (highly desired) and I certainly won't open Booster for $ till I get one.

I'd strongly recommend not buying Booster for the Loot .. thats only getting frustrating for you I guarantee. The Loot cards are roughly found 1 in 8 booster. But they don't drop equally. Potions f.e. certainly drop a whole lot more than Illusions than Familiars than Mounts .. on top of em all the Chimera Mount.

As I said, it's a good game by itself if ya are into this genre of game.
Cicak , Iksar Shaman
Puniam Brokenwand , Erudite Enchanter
Sembuh , Gnome Cleric