Santa could use a little help...

Moderator: Littlabit

karonoz
Whee!

Santa could use a little help...

Postby karonoz » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:35 am

Greetings,

I'm hoping CN could help out on this if you are able. I am working for a company who does a toy drive for Keddedy Krieger Childrens center. Http://www.kennedykrieger.org They have done this for the last 17 years, but have run into a little dilemma this year. Due to the economy and layoffs, many of the regular donators are no longer here.

This is where I pray you come in. If you are able to send a toy or toys for the drive it would be MAJORLY appeciated as these children are from all around the world and will not be home for the holiday's due to thier illness.
The kids are anywhere from newborn to 17 years old.

If you are able to help, please send your new toy/'s to:
Art Litho
Care of: Santa's Elves :(Jimmy)
3500 Marmenco Ct
Baltimore, MD 21230

Thank you God Bless, and Happy Holiday's
Karonoz

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:35 pm

Awww this is awesome hun :) Working for the media, we're pretty "Out there" and do a lot of public relations as well. We recently did a coat drive for kids in the community and we had a record breaking 16,475 coats provided this year. It never ceases to amaze me how much a community can pull together in times of need. It is truely an inspiration to see people join together for a goal of the common good.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:47 pm

First Thank you... I got asked to play Santa WOOT 2nd GRATZ to you and everyone involved... If I knew you would have had 16,476 /giggle
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

karonoz
Whee!

Postby karonoz » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:34 am

Update:

You can send a money order (though we prefer the toys :-D) to the same address (no paypal available due to tax an legal stuff). Just make the payee name out to
Keddedy Krieger Childrens Center
and put in the note field
Art Litho Toy Drive
as Keddedy Krieger Childrens Center is a non profit center,
and the toys and contributions are tax deductable.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Seasons Greetings and God Bless
Karonoz