new unknown movie coming out.

Moderator: Littlabit

Tandt
Whee!

new unknown movie coming out.

Postby Tandt » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:48 pm

This movies teaser was aired during transformers.. its title is unknown.. ive done some searching and came to this webisght. See if you all can figure this stuff out.. im on the 3rd puzzle so far.

IMDB Link. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1060277/

Movie Site Link. (one with game) http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com/

some help is here. http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/?p=2072[/url]
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 pm

Or just watch them all. (I'm so lazy.)

Cicak
Whee!

Postby Cicak » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:11 pm

Soo .. this movie comes with at least 10 sequels while first answers to the likely confusing first 4 movies ain't given before part 5?
Cicak , Iksar Shaman
Puniam Brokenwand , Erudite Enchanter
Sembuh , Gnome Cleric

Xril
Whee!

Postby Xril » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:12 am

I saw this the opening sneak peek night of Transformers and everyone in the audience basically spoke out at the end of the preview and said, "They forgot to mention the name...." but it doesn't release until like 2009 it looked like. So I'm not really worried about them releasing a name at any point before I'm interested in seeing it :p
<center><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1262727" target="top">Xril GoldenEel - Heyokah and Speaker for the Ancients</a></center>

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:12 am

same xril.. we went to see transformers and this is where we saw it as well
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:43 am

I did not see this trailer. It was not shown here locally....but then again, we don't get much here in the corn.

Not trying to derail your post, Tandt, but how did you like Transformers? Or anyone for that matter.

I took my boy to see it Saturday afternoon after his baseball game. I didn't even notice the length of the film until I checked my phone halfway through and noticed a text message from my wife saying they were already home from my little girls game.

Excellent movie. We were both totally geeked by it. We were walking out the theatre chatting like two little nerds about the robotics and which transformer, good or bad, was the coolest. I have already told my wife that he's been such a good hitter he needs to go see it again. :lol:

Xril
Whee!

Postby Xril » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:57 am

lol Bobbert, I thought it was a fantastic movie. I was really excited and didn't want to get my expectations too high(ruined a lot of movies that way) but it was hard not to. When I walked out I was blown away by how it exceeded those expectations I did have.

It is a great action movie and I was very impressed with the special effects. I mean, you know they're special effects because it's all advanced technology, but they blend it really well. I was also impressed immensly with the transformation effect, though I did catch a couple clips of the old sound from the cartoon, it wasn't as apparent and I did kind of miss that :p

All in All I give it a two thumbs and a tail up.
<center><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1262727" target="top">Xril GoldenEel - Heyokah and Speaker for the Ancients</a></center>

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:09 pm

how does it compare to the new Die Hard movie?

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:15 am

Unfortunately I have yet to see the new Die Hard. I really want to, but just have not had the time.

Hopefully I may get to it this weekend.

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:20 am

Live Free or Die Hard was AWESOME :) KaBruce really kicks butt hehe

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:19 am

I loved the new Die Hard, I am trying to justify seeing the Transformers movie. With the new Harry Potter plus Bourne Ultimatum later I have enough movies to see :)

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 am

I personally loved the Transformers movie. I recommend it to anyone that is a fan.

<Landias>

Xril
Whee!

Postby Xril » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:51 am

I haven't seen Die Hard, but I do want to. Maybe I'll go see that tonight or tommorrow. I want to see Harry Potter, but that may be postponed until after I get back from Canada!

Xril says, "Hail Canada!"
Canada says, "You have ruined your own lands Xril, you shall not ruin mine!"

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 pm

Yeh, I was one of those people talking about how they didnt show the name of the movie in that teaser preview at Transformers.

Ohhh...Transformers. I too, felt that the movie exceeded my expectations. I had no problem with the length of the film...the action was non-stop!
I love the transform sound! I caught it a few times during the flick. I brought my lil nephew and afterwards, he and I chatted exactly as described above =)
It's his bday on the 20th, he'll be 5 years old and knows nothing of the old transformer cartoons. For his gift, I picked up season 1 part 1 and part 2 of the old cartoons.....so he can catchup =)

Diehard was a great movie as well. YippieKaiYea!!

1408 was kinda freaky cool. I would recommend it as a rental.

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: new unknown movie coming out.

Postby Jhereg » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:34 am

I should perhaps open a new thread, but here's an interesting video for those of you who watched the transformers.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... oid=362473