what laptops rock?

Moderator: Littlabit

rizick
Whee!
Location: from illinois ...cursed in california in the service now

what laptops rock?

Postby rizick » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 am

hi gang currantly have a compaq presario,amd turion 64,has a vid card that at the time i was told was good but have learned that it blows lol i need to find something not really exp but can keep up w/ running two accts easily ...if there is a thing ,im constantly goin to meetings and traveling ,military so i need the versatility of a laptop to complete my evrcrack habit thanks again ..riz /laedaare /etc etc etc ;)
Expert !!!!in ranger gating =)

Thorium
Whee!

Re: what laptops rock?

Postby Thorium » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:06 pm

I have a Dell XPS M170 which I purchased in January, 2006. It is awesome. It sometimes goes up to a week between crashes, usually one to three days between crashes. It still runs EQ as well now as it did when i first got it. I two box on it all the time. I got it loaded when I bought it, and it has 2 gigs of memory, etc. It cost a bundle. The only major down side is it weighs ?12 pounds, but that is because of its ? 17 inch diagonal screen. It won't fit into most laptop cases either. Good luck.

Zady
Whee!

Re: what laptops rock?

Postby Zady » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:07 am

Does this mean you are coming back? You haven't played in like 3 months. (Not that I've been on too much to witness it if you HAVE been on lol).
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..