sad day with new CN members

Moderator: Littlabit

bmybuddy
Whee!

sad day with new CN members

Postby bmybuddy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:04 am

I was in splitpaw on tuesday night with guildies, and we were all on our alts minding our own business.I was 1st person in zone at around 8 pm and then my group arrived. We plowed on from entrance to pooled area with named and big huge cave. now then we were passed at one point and then they jumped in a spot close by we saw them run by and then they decided to call it there camp( CN- members ,onhit , mulate,doamedic , thornkin (AD member), and 1 guild guy i do not remember and another from CN. I ve known about CN since vazaelle days and for over 5 yrs i ve nothing bad to say or remember ever being disrespected from one of your members before.

Now this brings me to this post, these guys took or claimed the had a camp with 2 peeps , we left then we set up camp again then follow and being to cast on our npcs trying to KS and intimate us which didn't work but severly pissed us off. i was told from a member in our group who said he was from old CN he left our group only to be told later by thornkin he trained them.For that i am sorry i had succored our group to entrance to get away from the drama. Now then later on they trained and wiped 2/3 of your group again in revenge i can only imagine...this is childish and friggin in my eyes adisgrace on your guild tag, do what you will from this incident but i ve not seen bullshit like that since vazaelle with venthos........and that is how i will look at your tag from now on.

signing out in total disgust

not impressed

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:50 am

i understand how you feel to look upon a guild tag by what a group of CN has done to you... but as a member of this guild for 3 years, i feel 5-6 members of one group, at one given location, on one night , doesnt include 520 other members/alts that you may have encountered... i will say that we do NOT believe in training, KSing, not even revenge as a guild..we have walked away from many camps because someone has trained, KSed or other... but if provoked, even myself have wanted to train a few for what you are accusing, but have refrained from doing so.. its just not what we are about and only because we have a Leader to handle those situations...

i can not speak for the entire guild, but for myself im sorry that your group encounted drama that sometimes happens when both groups do feel they are right ... i have no disrespect for you Bmybuddy as i have known you for a few years and have grouped with you a few times over my 4 years of EQ ...

Just to add , that atm im typing this, not one of those that you have listed are included in our guild roster ... either taken care of by our leaders , or by their own pride on our Guild ...

Ladysno

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:52 am

I do not believe you bmybuddy, I think you are doing this to spread hate. I am sure the story is completely different if we was to hear all the sides.

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:10 am

Didn't you app to CN once? And while I agree with Ladysno, none of the folks you mention have been in CN recently, although Thornkin was a couple of years ago and sometimes boxes a member of our guild, iirc.

If I am remembering incorrectly, I appologize.

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:29 am

The only thing I hate more than someone who maliciously trains people (like Venthos, who you mentioned) is someone who whines about it and blames an entire guild. And from what I can tell, Doamedic is the only name you've found that is related to CN, who is the son of one of our members.

I'd remove your post as just malicious spam, but I think you make yourself look like a big enough idiot that it warrants leaving it here.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:04 am

None of the names you posted are in CN though Thornkin was before. Unlike the others above though I think you just were lazy and didn't write the right names down. I'll talk to the ones I think you meant when I see them next.

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:04 am

I'd seriously want to hear the other side of this story for a couple of reasons. One, I can barely understand what bmybuddy is saying, even after reading his post a couple of times. I am not sure even he knows what he's saying. Two, I find it a bit hard to believe that a CN member, or possibly two of them, would behave in a completely reprehensible manner with little or no provocation. That said, I am sorry to hear that there's been any less-than-sterling behaviour (if this is the case) that might tarnish--however briefly and in the end inconsequentially--CN's good reputation. If bmybuddy is totally disgusted and not impressed with CN, well, that's sad but I can't really say I see the impact this is going to have. I've grouped with you a few times bmybuddy, mostly during my WoS months, and this post just reminds me why you never made it to my friends list.
Last edited by Vitala on Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmybuddy
Whee!

Postby bmybuddy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:05 pm

i wrote this post when i was upset so i can barely remember what i said i had to even reread it myself this morning. I realized 3 things from your replies #1 i obviously wrote the names down incorrectly HOWEVER if you recognized at least one of them ask them what happenned.( this was dirrected to officers) #2 yes years ago before i found my home in my current guild i did app for CN and was sad to be turned away, but i never held anyone in ill regard at that time i really wanted in, but those were different people from most of today's current NEW members and what does that even have to do with anything i posted <<NOTHING >>so stick to the subject at hand. #3 i have never posted any type of hate post/mail before last night ever.......... BUT i have no regret what so ever of what i put down.

#4 for those who said they know me ,they would know automaticaly i am not a visious person at all,and i do not think anyone can comment on another player from in 1 group in wos as knowing a person or what there capable of.

***I will say this until yesterday i have had nothing but the highest regard for CN and would like to retrack the comment i'm disgusted with the entire guild***.....................but some of them are rotten apples and i only wanted this to be brought to the leaders/officers attention.
lastly this event was not over a 1-2min period it was over a 20-25 mins period. All i ask is think about how you would ve felt in the same instance and how you would reacted. We left the 2 camps to avoid drama.

bmy

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:03 pm

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear your troubles with someone in our guild. Next time make sure you get the correct names so any issue can be readily addressed. Without this minor information its hard to know if you really saw a character with our guild tag or beleive everything you read in /shout or /ooc. On the other hand, I agree with Sid.

bmybuddy
Whee!

Postby bmybuddy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:40 pm

i was trying really hard to remember the names of the people i cam accross.After checking your roster one was definely ontime a barbarian shammy, the other one that is elluding me is a frog named something like toadmaster i will continue to post the names to better help you out.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:03 pm

Ontime has an alt called Toadmad I believe. However his two sons might have access to the accounts (one is Doamedic, the person you mentioned up top).

Scoundrell
Whee!

Input

Postby Scoundrell » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:17 pm

Hello all. If you remember me at all, you may know that I was once in CN. In fact I was in CN for well over a year and only left to raid a lil more. Now to the issue...

I was there that night on my shaman box Ingvie and grouped with Mitt. It is true that we were initially only ones in zone. I didnt notice any wrong doins till I saw a group KS us. KS = We had engaged the mob and someone out of group engaged it taking kill credit. This continued on for a few mobs till it got to a point we simply could not out DPS these guys.

Names from the KS group I can recall and/or wrote down:

Mulleton - spoke in /say "Make sure you spell my name right when you petition... with a M"

Toadmad - Got this guys name and that was it... a Wiz I think

Doamedic - Cler from Brotherhood of Mortals. My sham was actually in BoM as first guild. I never had any runins with him or any other BoM chars. Doamedic did not reply to any tells.

I dont expect any replies of sorrow and would hope no flames either. The chars from other guilds are just that... from other guilds. So the bottom line really to all this is just a headsup on Mulleton because I truthfully will say he was in the middle of it. If not the instigator, then by voluntarily hanging out in a group that was doing the wrong things. Perhaps there is a boxing issue afoot. I do not blame an entire guild for one person.

This will probably be my one and only post here. I bid you all well.

Vitala

Postby Vitala » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:00 am

Hmm. Two posts = this tale is more credible to me. I've grouped with Scoundrell before, and have nothing bad to say about him either.

Mulleton and Ontime with possible alts. There is a boxing issue too, but that doesn't really excuse bad behaviour. The people CN hangs out with reflects on our own character. I know, I hang out with Nlannie and Ailwenek so of course I understand all about bad influences. Haha.

But seriously, this isn't good. It happens, I understand that, but there is a huge difference (to me at least) of a one time bad incident and perpetual behaviour. :/ I hope this situation is a case of the former, not the latter.

Regardless, I'm sorry you went through this unpleasant experience Bmybuddy, and you too Scoundrell. It doesn't reflect well on our guild but I hope you realise the vast majority of CN is a guild with a good moral code even if we get occasionally snippity when someone says bad things about our members! It's better that we know what the perception at least is about how our members are acting. I say perception because I still haven't heard Ontime/Mulleton's side of this story.

Still, sounds like a crappy experience and I'm sorry you went through it.
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

babuhray
Lard Boy, the CrisCo Kid Pirate!

MULLETON AND ONTIME

Postby babuhray » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Ok these two folks Mulleton, and Ontime. Do not go around training folks for no reason. Niether of them, will take abuse either and will respond verbaly to verbal abuse or something else done to them.

There not perfect and I'm guessing there was a big misunderstanding, witch escalated into a bad day on eq. Ontime isn't gona train someone hands down.
He would 99 percent die in the attempt and knows this. The others in group maybe. Mulleton if trained ya he may train ya back. But regardless I cannot believe it was all on cn or even this group. There was some exchange done by your party to provoke this or at least escalate it.

Mulleton
Whee!

Postby Mulleton » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:20 am

OK,let's start from the beginning....Ontime and myself and others like Babuhray talk to each other on a TS channel.After we finished raiding,Ontime says to me he's goin to splitpaw and wants to know if I wanna join him and his son Jabbez.I said sure,give me 15 min AFK and I'll meet you there.I got back,entered splitpaw,seen where they were,invised up and went to where they were which is where we normally set up camp.About halfway to camp Ontime says theres a group out here taking our camp.Sure enough they were on the wall outside of our camp.Ontime told me he passed them towards the beginning of the zone,when he got there.So I asked in /say do you know this camp is already taken?
Noone responded.Ontime takes Toadmad out to pull mobs,on the way back to the camp they take the mob from him,this happened more than once.They clear our entire camp,even after I had asked them if they knew camp was already taken 10 min prior,once camp was cleared they left.A friend of ours Thornkin sends me a /tell and asks what we were doing and if he could join,we said sure,some of the group needed the named eath mob for the quest aug outta there and we didnt know where it spawned,Thornkin says he knew where and would show us when he got there.So we proceded to move to named earth spawn spot and guess who shows up.We sat there waiting for named to spawn when Bemybuddy's alt to whom I still dont know who Bemybuddy is,decides to start pullin mobs on top of our group,so to that we procede to kill the mobs,I don't know if this was intentional or perhaps a mistake on his part.That is where the KS'ing come into play.If I have offended you for KS'ing your mobs,then I apoligize,I was makin sure none of my group died to your pull(btw was at least 4-6 mobs).Once again I apologize.Now after those mobs were dead Bemybuddy's group evacc'ed.Now as far as I can recall there was no training from either group.And yes I did get a few choice /tells to which I put them on /ignore.Once again if I have offended anyone I sincerely apologize.

Vitala

Postby Vitala » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:31 am

Two sides to every story!

I vote each side says sorry and they both get extra cookies after dinner.

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:35 am

Reading your side of the story Mulleton it was like I expected. You have nothing to apologize for if you ask me.

They took your mobs earlier anyway, so atleast its even.

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:46 pm

im glad Mull reply'd to this too.. ive seen many times where a person is standing at a camp spawn and because theres only one , its taken from them , without even asking if more are incoming.. you did the right thing Mull and kept your group alive , thats not KS'n , thats smart play ... as for Bmy, look at it from this point, if your standing at the zone in.. you dont have a camp yet ... and if you ask SOE, lmao, well we all know that reply

/giggles

HUGS CN !
Sno