Thank You CN

Moderator: Littlabit

Seperoth
Whee!

Thank You CN

Postby Seperoth » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:27 am

Well its been a little over 2 years now , looking back its hard to imagine sevenhundred and seventy five raid targtes later ..that the guild is still going strong.

Looking back ...... 6/05 base mana was 6490;
Today it stands at just over 11000 ;-)

Ive had the privilage of exploring so many of the zones out here , that so few have had the oppertunity.

I would like to take this oppertunity to say thanks to Jhereg - Silly - Szork and all the other Raid and Class Officers for helping to make CN what it really is. Everyones tireless energy - commitment and at times endurance are what really help turn our Family guild into the powerhouse we all have become.

Where ever we go , What ever we do , one thing is known . That two years later im still proud to call this place home ;-)

Thank you everyone for all that you do ;-)
See you all at the Raid .....
-Seperoth lv 75 Primal Elementalist

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:46 pm

Thanks Sep for saying something that many of us say to ourselves, but never put in words. Though I haven't logged on in a while, it's nice to know that when I do, I will be wearing a CN tag above my head (I hope it's still there, it's been so long :? ). If it isn't still there, I will be proud to proclaim to anyone that will listen how proud I am/was to be a part of one of the greatest guilds ever!

The things they do that count first...friendship and fun...the awesome leadership...the planning...the time involved in keeping a WHOLE bunch of people happy, etc, etc!

:love4: you Navigators! HUGS!

(And HUGS to you too Sep! Miss you! )
Ryana

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:53 am

Aye - very well-spoken, mighty mage! :)

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"