:O

Moderator: Littlabit

Tkann
Whee!

:O

Postby Tkann » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:14 am

Hi everyone!

Just popping in to say hi, been trolling the forums for a couple of days now, starting to miss EQ yet again.

*sigh*

I wish my addiction to games would just settle on one game, it would make life *so* much easier. It would also make life less costly, too.

But anyways, just popping by to say hi :D I noticed there was no humor (or humour, for you silly canadians, etc. - no offense though, canada and england are pretty amazing places!) section on the forums, so I figured I'd post this little gem here. It's been on the interweb for a while, but I also noticed no mention of it on the forums - granted, I didn't look too hard, but still.

A gem like this deserves to be repeated!

Anyways, this IS safe for family, work (if they let you watch stuff at work, that is), and other such places. It's just a music video for a group called OK go (Ok go, OK GO, okgo, I don't know), and it's just the band dancing.

On treadmills.

8 of them. (treadmills, that is)

So, here it is! Even if you don't like the music (rock/pop/Idon'treallyknowhowtoclassifymusic), the dance is still worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjcUrepo5o

(I especially love the part where they look like they're skating - so cool!!!)

Anywho, hope everything is going well :) I may reinstall EQ sometime soon, because once again WoW is not quite holding my attention.

I'll stop rambling now though, so have fun in EQ and RL, maybe I'll be back someday soon - huzzah!!

(and sorry if this has been posted already, just wanted to bring a smile to some friendly faces ^.^)
Let's suppose we all have cows! Ladies and gentlemen: this is totally awesome. Now we all have cows!

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:05 am

OH MAN i seen them one morning while watching TV with the kids .. i was in aw how cool they looked and how uniformed they were without falling off once LOL.. not that i could ever be that cordinated ...thanks for the link .. was hoping to see it again one day.. and Glad to see you pop in say hiyas ...

HUGS ! !
Sno

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:03 pm

That's really cool! HI TKANN :D HUGS (((((((((((YOU))))))))))!
Ryana

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:08 pm

Sup Tk. Glad to see your still kicking. :)

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:30 pm

hmm I wonder if they have jobs or...lives lol :)

Is good though

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:43 am

Everyone knows Goofy's affinity for goats. I won't mention what I've seen him doing to the cat Tkann. If you do come back, you might want to see about getting some shots. :P

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:33 am

Shots... or maybe a topical for that rash that seems to have appeared. Your toon is starting to look like most of the Druid and Rangers ransacking this joint.

While we're on the topic, I thought Skratz's "little friend" wasn't allowed in the hottub any longer. That slimy surafce... water... stuff... well is just icky.

Nice to see ya again, Tkann. Stop in when you can.

Bobb

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:59 am

Hi Tk! Good to hear from you, hope you are well. We miss ya man!

Bobbert wrote:While we're on the topic, I thought Skratz's "little friend" wasn't allowed in the hottub any longer. That slimy surafce... water... stuff... well is just icky.

I'll take care of it.

/em takes out his mortal and pestle...

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:19 pm

mortal and pestle? is that a freudian slip? Maybe a mortar and pestle ;P

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:48 pm

LOL,
the typo beast got me.
Yeah, I know it's late afternoon, but I'm still on my first cup o' coffee, hehe. It's a graveyard shift thing.