Happy Halloween!!

Moderator: Littlabit

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Happy Halloween!!

Postby Secksiee » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:49 am

Happy Halloween all !! Hope you all have a great day!
Saphi .. You sent me this joke, but I'm going to post it.. Its too funny not to, and since its halloween.. its perfeft!! lol Enjoy!!!
(its kinda gross, but still funny)

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset.

Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational. In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him.
He started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.
As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard (barely containing his laughter) who had watched the whole incident walked up and asked, "What the heck is going on here?"

The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just beat the crap out of a ghost."

Happy Halloween!
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:32 am

Happy Samhain to you also!!

Samhain was what it were called in the old days. When christianity came it was changed to All Hallows Eve which became eventually Halloween. (All Hallows Eve is like All saints day I think)

Here is a cool link about the old tradition

http://www.celticspirit.org/samhain.htm
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:59 am

TY for that piece of knowledge Sid :)
Drewyd Van`Trellis

Secksiee Shadestepper

Retired Celestial Navigator

~~~~

Bryare Solimar

Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest

Eq II

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:47 am

The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just beat the crap out of a ghost."

ROFL :lol:

Thanks for the link Sid, really interesting!
Ryana