I am alive!

Moderator: Littlabit

Viceris
Whee!

I am alive!

Postby Viceris » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:50 am

Yes, i am alive... and still healthy :) but let me start by saying hello to all the people i know and all the new people who dont yet know of the great beastlord... so Hello.

In the past couple months if u have not noticed i have not been on much...or for that matter at all up until yesterday(9/10/06) well i had to take a break and fix some problems in personal life i had been having and most are fixed now or in the process of becoming fixed. Also i have been very busy with work and backoffice has recently cracked down on staffing modules for our branches of operations and expectations of each employee has been raised, if you don't meet the expectations well.... you get the picture. So i have been very busy and i do appologize for the leave of absence i have taken. I am still VERY busy with work and other things but i do plan on trying to get on everynow and then since things are finally starting to cool down some. Am still not sure on how many raids i will be making but am hoping to start up again soemtime in the near future...it is hard for me to get home by 7pm(cst) but again will try to make the effort.

Hope to see you all around soon,
Vice 8)

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:56 am

Welcome back Vic!
Glad to hear things are going well for you now.
See you in game!

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:21 pm

We're so HAPPY you're back Viceris. /big hugs!
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:40 pm

welcome back Vic:)