Heya Everyone =D

Moderator: Littlabit

Vettx
Whee!

Heya Everyone =D

Postby Vettx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:10 pm

Heya everyone,

Some of you may be wondering where I have been... most probably didn't even notice I was missing :P Well I have just got back from a vacation in Hawaii and I will start playing as soon as I get my computer back and my internet connection connected again (forgot to pay bill while I was gone LOL) Anyways just wanted to say I missed you all and hope to be up and running for Saturday's raid but may have to work late (to pay off all the money I spent on the vacation LOL).

I had an absolute blast in Hawaii and was on Maui when that huge brush fire was there (it Looked amazing during the night, almost like a big huge fire dragon slithering down the side of the mountain) OMG too little EQ. I did have chances to get internet going while I was there but I was too busy on the beaches surfin and snorkeling to post anything LOL.

I hope everything has been going great with everyone and hope to see you all very soon.

~Vettx :D

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:30 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome time Vettx, welcome back!

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:44 am

Welcome Back Vettx ! so nice to hear you had a wonderful and safe trip .

HUGS !
Sno

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:45 am

OK Next time you have such problems I will go to Hawaii and you can play EQ. I will even pay your internet bill :)