Saturday Night's raid...

Moderator: Littlabit

unikyte
Princess

Saturday Night's raid...

Postby unikyte » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:45 am

Was a HOOT!!
I had so much fun I woke up still thinking about it this morning.
All those nice CNP made and the new upgraded loots for our guild, totally awesome. As we progressed with each kill it was obvious we had our mojo on, so much fun I was even able to stay awake the whole raid.

So glad Ladyheart and Saredorf was able to join us too, from the cleric/healing standpoint it was an asset having them, and was so much fun having them in my group.

Raid leaders did a great job and very good communication, thanks bunches!! Can't wait to go back to Tacvi again!

Unikyte the Happy Halfling

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:27 am

Yeah, it was a very fun run. Poor Bob ate it several times and I saw a few others saying they had to up the normal exp because of all the deaths. They just hit so hard, fast heals can't cut it.

I just remember thinking if I miss an inc call and don't get that big heal cycle flowing before the mob hits Bob, he was toast. With that said Bob put on his big boy under-roos and faced the on coming furry...then he died.

Good thing he is such a nice guy, never once did he get bend out of shape cause I didn't get a flow going fast enough.

LadyHeart and Saredorf were in the same group. Very glad to have them along, Lady was desperately needed for the cycle.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:40 am

For those keeping track, our first Quarm kill was October 13 of last year, effectively "winning" the Planes of Power expansion.

Expecting to complete Zun in the next two weeks, call it ten months between end boss mobs.

And, should that seem excessive to you, keep in mind that LDoN and LoY were both released between PoP and GoD, so in some ways we have gained time.

Not to mention we are one trial from Anguish.

Exciting times indeed. No wonder I'm losing so much sleep!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:35 pm

poor Bobb:(

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:56 am

Hey, it wasn't all that bad. Last night I got to watch Skratz impersonate a puller on crack. That coupled with the Lesson of the Devoted I am now 1.5 yellows back into 70. WOOHOO!

Seems the Lessons after a TacVi run are going to mandatory for not only me. I am sure that when Ashlarus gets his toon back from Sungsem he is going to ask WTH?!?!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:51 am

Ash unding?

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:20 pm

I just want to say that being able to raid on Sat. makes up for the whole crappy week i cant raid... being with you guys makes it so much fun ! ! i can honestly say.. im working just to get to the weekend ! ! !

WOOOOOTY ! !

HUGS !
Sno

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:04 pm

No, I don't think he did...I sure hope he didn't. I was commenting on mental picture of Ash logging on a bruised and battered toon from the Tacvi runs....sort of funny mental picture seeing how expressive Ash can be. :lol:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:08 pm

yeah that might be fun - put his gear in the bank so he logs in naked :)

Saredorf
Whee!

heya guys

Postby Saredorf » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:43 am

heya guys i whant to thanks all for let me and lady tag alone it been great and sat yea was alot of fun first time i stay playing eq that late but did fun was great that me and lady was goin to stay up all nite great job all and thanks