Prayer request for Toln

Moderator: Littlabit

Truthseeker
Whee!

Prayer request for Toln

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:04 pm

I asked in a tell to pass this along to CN members.

[Tue Jul 25 23:44:47 2006]
Kaiylae tells you, 'do you have a min'

You told Kaiylae, 'yes :)'

You told Kaiylae, 'what can i do for you'

Kaiylae tells you, 'Toln is in Iraq and I know he was one of your friends and once in CN could you let everyone know and ask them to keep him in there prayers'

You told Kaiylae, 'sure :)'

Kaiylae tells you, 'He is my ex husband and he just went over on sunday and last night one of the guys was killed already'

Kaiylae tells you, 'thank you its appreciated and I know he has many friends in CN'

You told Kaiylae, 'np at all - I will post guild web too'

Verrana
Whee!

Postby Verrana » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:34 am

let kaiylae know that toln is in my prayers also . My cousin matt left also to Iraq we had a going away party on sunday he left early monday for 6 months , i know how it is wondering and worrying everyday , my prayers are with everyone thats out there right now im prying that comes home safe and sound

Kuuran
Whee!

Postby Kuuran » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:40 pm

I will keep Toln in my prayers as well. God bless him and all of those serving doing what alot of people take for granted, those willing to place themselves in harms way to protect ours and the rest of the free worlds way of life. God bless Toln and all those bravely serving with him. Next time you talk to him please send him my thanks for a job well done!