UPDATE, RE: Nindy

Moderator: Littlabit

Nindyinya
Whee!

UPDATE, RE: Nindy

Postby Nindyinya » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:16 pm

For those that know of Nindyinya an update.

She recently in major surgery for cancer removal and is now home recovering slowly.

She will be on the lightest of duties. 4 cysts, 8 tumors (3 malignant) and a very large mass was removed.

Luckly, there is no further spread, but she will be under tight observation for the rest of this year.

Everything was centralized around her right ovarian side. For those that did not know this ovary was removed on Nov 23, 2003 and has often been an area of reevaluation for her. Her body still has large amounts of DES traces and they are unsure how to repair this damage.

The oncologists feel that her early detection and chemo was able to stop or slow the majority of the cariconomia.

She has 4 more wks of 1x weekly chemo and 2 or 3 low yield raditation treatments.

She had 2 1/2 pints recycled and fresh blood to help her fight this with her body just so worn from the chemo.

She does thank you for your prayers, kind thoughts, well wishes and for your friendship.

She will be back to active play, (Knowing her, as soon as my back is turned) or in about 2 weeks.

She is high as a kite on vicodin and may be moody, so please some respect I ask, and handle her with feather gloves.

My sister wanted you to know how she was.

(Amy posting...in lieu of Christinae =aka Nindy)[/i]

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:19 pm

thanks for the update, hope she's feeling ok after all that soon.

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:24 pm

Thanks for the information Amy. Give her our best hugs and kisses, we will be thrilled to have her back.
Lachaise Flechedargent
70 Paladin
Officer and Sheriff
Celestial Navigators

Lappy
49 Enchanter

garelorf
Whee!

Postby garelorf » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:59 am

i hope you get to feeling better nind and that everything is O.K.
my prayers go out to you

garelorf