VT rotation

Moderator: Littlabit

Puppetz

VT rotation

Postby Puppetz » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:39 pm

This is regarding VT rotation. Atm, its really not working out for us, and i believe we need to talk about how to arrange the rotation better.

-as it stands FA hits VT on sat or sundays. since our rotation ends on mondays, it gives us no time to clear it. Not sure when CN clears VT but dependin on the days you guys clear it, we need to coordinate better week rotations. This will impact you guys as well, if we dont change the days. thx. shoot me a tell i game if any questions

*i posted this on other cn ezboard also incase yall check this instead.

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:34 pm

Anonymous wrote:This is regarding VT rotation. Atm, its really not working out for us, and i believe we need to talk about how to arrange the rotation better.

-as it stands FA hits VT on sat or sundays. since our rotation ends on mondays, it gives us no time to clear it. Not sure when CN clears VT but dependin on the days you guys clear it, we need to coordinate better week rotations. This will impact you guys as well, if we dont change the days. thx. shoot me a tell i game if any questions

*i posted this on other cn ezboard also incase yall check this instead.

I haven't checked ezboard yet (will do that in a moment) but - ummm, you don't identifiy yourself at all in this post. How are we to "shoot you a tell in game" with no ID? Just wondering. Hopefully you did so on the old board. :? I do know (just from involvement) that you probably represent Pactum. A friendly reminder... you may, in the future, want to try to be a little more informative. Anonymous posts bear very little weight. :wink:

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"