Derdarr's apology to sno, derem.. and anyone else involved

Moderator: Littlabit

Derdarr
Whee!

Derdarr's apology to sno, derem.. and anyone else involved

Postby Derdarr » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:48 am

Just wanted to apologize to anyone that was in arcstone last night when we ganked the undead boss. It was not done with the intent of or knowledge that you or any other group was camping it but that doesnt make up for the fact that i did pull it. I'd hope you know we wouldnt do that to a guild group or anyone else for that matter but i can surely understand the anger and i'm sure we all would feel the same way. I am truly sorry we was just roaming around to kill what ones we found and it was up i hit bellow and about the time it got to us i think everyone in v'chat said something about the other group there. Not an excuse but that is what happened and i hope you will all forgive me and anyone else that was there. If anyone that was with you needs help killing out there and i can be of service please dont hesitate to let me know, i spent 3 hours there in the afternoon helping app's and guildies finish up the ring quest's and i'd be more than happy to help anyone else out. Well my apologies again ladysno derem... etc all that didnt get a chance for our apologies last night.. Hopefully stiill your friend Derdarr

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:36 pm

Always my friend and my family hun.. was a mistake that sometimes happens.. i totally understand.. and honestly that was our last try at the mob for the night.. and when all that happened i was so tired i really didnt care one way or another except that we were representing ourselfs to another guild when all that happened.. quite funny that it was our own guild that pulled it from us lol .... Derem and myself was there to help out other guildies that needed the hit.. was very glad to hear there was a Mark left for Eddy.. grats Eddy ! and again.. never a harsh feeling for something like that.. it does happen now and then ...

Hugs !
Sno