ever have that dream that makes you say hrmmmm

Moderator: Littlabit

Sno
Whee!

ever have that dream that makes you say hrmmmm

Postby Sno » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:03 am

I just have to tell you this dream cause of course all my RL friends gave me phone numbers to a doctor instead of laughing...

i was walking down the road my parents live on , which is a country rode with alot of beautiful landscapes... i came to an side road and from nowhere i was attacked by a Flametail lol.. the ones that look like a mage pet with a firey tail .. that buggar hit me so hard my shoulder burned like it was on fire too lol.. even tho i didnt have a HP bar i knew i took some major dmg.. i snared it and started to dot that thing like no tomorrow .. kited it until it finally died.. feeling so good about myself i thought ill go see my Dad... started towards his home and all of sudden 2 more jumped me.. i was so SKERT that i first had to root one so i could snare the other.. knowing that if both hit me i was going to die.. thinking to myself i didnt know anyone down this road that could rez me i panic'd LOL... somehow i was able to get the 2 under control by kite killing one and since the other didnt break root i left in a hurry..

was sitting in my Dad's living room having coffee when i seen the Flametail come right at me through the window .. i hugged my Dad and said , " i gotta run , i got AGGRO ! " .. then i woke up laughing so hard my side hurt..

trying to get back to sleep .. i thought.. why didnt i just Evac... i do it any other time HAHAHA ... or better yet.. why didnt i lose aggro when i zoned into my Dad's house ..

im blaming this dream on Fibb, Art and Maxx.. playing in Relic for 3 days is no good for anyones mind ! ! !

HUGS !
Sno

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:36 am

They have treatment plans you know...

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:38 pm

Haha ! I have had some very scary EQ and EQ2 related dreams, you're not alone !
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

Omniox
Whee!

Postby Omniox » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:15 pm

everyone dreams they are in EQ...come on EQ is Real Life anyways....RIGHT?

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:17 pm

hehe

EVAC!!!

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:19 pm

I usually just FD and wait for them to forget about me

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:23 pm

i thought.. why didnt i just Evac...

Bet that's what Gandalph said just after he saw St Peter before being stuck back on Middle Earth.

That's what I'm usually wondering just after I die.. Then I remember I'm the gimpest of gimp and my group was going to handle just fine without me.

For these dreams, I recommend 2 more pounds of chocolate, no sunshine for a week, and amp up on that Everquest!

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:22 am

That's about to cool Sno. I cannot remember the last EQ dream, maybe ever? Talk about "feeling" the adventure. Only in our imagination and dreams.

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:39 am

mean like dream were all the femme, druids and cleric rubbing there healing hands all over :shock:
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger