Hi all

Moderator: Littlabit

Kerchak
Rainbow of Fruit Flavors

Hi all

Postby Kerchak » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:02 pm

:D Hi all, I hope that all is well with everyone. I have been taking an EQ and pretty much overall computer gaming break for quite some time now. I did manage to get to Park City, Utah and go snowboarding for a few days. Then another few days to recover. It was a Blast. I don't think I'll be able to do the Vegas trip though. Hope all is well with everyone. Major hugs to Vitala, Samane, Galarina, Silly, ahhh, the list will go on forever. And Salute to Balzzodar, Derdarr, Jhereg(finally figured out your name, Vlad) and Szork etc.... I'll check back every once in a while.

CN Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ever colorful bag of fun,
Skittles the Bard
A.K.A
Kerchak

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:43 am

Kerchak!!!!!!!!!

HUGS to you!! I was away a few weeks myself, and it sure does refresh your outlook on the game. I miss ya' and can't wait to see you. Too bad you can't come to Vegas. Since you're close by, maybe you could for just an overnight thing? It would be great to see as many people possible since an opportunity like this doesn't happen often!

Well hope life is treating you good ;) I love to try to snowboard, the part where I get back up is my favorite. It has to be, I have to do it so often, LoL.

(finally figured out your name, Vlad)
Woot, Vlad is great isn't he? :D Except that puking teleport thing, he really needs to start carrying some rolaids...

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:14 am

Hi Kerchak!!!

If you can't make it we will sing a few songs in your honor! I'm sure they will sound good to us after a few cocktails :)

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:15 am

Hey ker had wondered what was up. Glad its not health or anything keeping you away. Hope to see you online again sometime soon. Will try to keep balzzy from getting all the uber drops while your away :)

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:29 am

HUGS Kerchak!
Ryana

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:00 pm

HUGS Hun!