Odd Dreams....

Moderator: Littlabit

Nebbie
Whee!

Odd Dreams....

Postby Nebbie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:18 pm

So last night I dreamt that I was in the ToFS.

Yes, the Tower of Frozen Shadow. If you remember the good 'ol days of begging me or others to bring their keys to do a CR late into the night you might too have dreamt of ToFS. Of course, it might just have been me begging for someone else to come :D

I ran through that dungeon nekkid too many times! Heh.

Enjoy my random musings of old times, or not.

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:27 pm

Nebbie just has a crush on Tserrina, and always hopes she has the whip.

Nebbie
Whee!

Postby Nebbie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:17 pm

*sniffle* It's okay, I promised myself I wouldn't do this but *sniffle*

Bwaaaaaaaaaa!

I really did have that dream, and I really did reminesce about long ago. Best wishes from the Nebster.

(At least Szork didn't leave me hanging, and no...it wasn't just for the whip! It was a fun fun place!)

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:59 pm

LOL, I was playing in Sullon Zek when that server first started (just after Velious came out) and TOFS was always in contention. I hated and loved that zone - and spent a lot of time lurking there.

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:22 am

Man I had a few friends and we farmed the hell outta that place, 6th floor was our favorite. I can't tell you how many alts we powerleveled thru that place, and same with young guildies.

Nimor
Whee!

Postby Nimor » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:00 am

Szork... I probably got killed by you on Sullon mate. I couldnt tell ya what guy I was playing at the time, perhaps Jarxale, or Jakada, but not long after velious came live I started to play and was on Sullon not long afterwards. I woulda been a Newt! Oh wait.... thats my name IRL as well... coincidence? I THINK NOT!