What is happening to our world?

Moderator: Littlabit

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:57 am

Goofy wrote:You will notice, never once, do I say I am not responsible for everything bad I said I see in the world?

I didnt say either way either. You are certainly not responsible for all bad

Goofy wrote:Just pointing out problems. Also, Sid, if you really want me to post research footnotes to back anything I've said about people being poisoned and abnormal lose of plant and animal life, I can do that.

If you wish I would be interrested in it. But if its musch work its ok.

Goofy wrote:Do you think all these huge industrial accidents that cause massive displacement of people and do massive poisonings of land/air/water and which kill all kinds of life are part of normal planetary survival? Or even the dramatic weather changes that have been occuring since the 1950s? Such as the Arctic Ice cap disappearing and the bottom of the food chain in the oceans there which are disappearing too?

Ohh Goofy, what about a volcano? how much isnt that destroying, pumping out more CO2 and Sulfur than we could do in 100year even if we tried. And the lava and dust after that sinks whole islands and levels great areas, it kills just as many if not more animals and plants than what we do.
Is pollution bad? Yes. Why? Because we make it harder for ourselves to live here. Are we close to destroying life on earth? Not at all.

And Arctic Ice caps melting hmm are you sure? Are you sure the permanent ice caps in norway is getting larger! than they were 200years ago. And also you know that we have more accurate measurements today, which seems like we have higher deviation from year to year than before. But this is not neccesarily true because old information was calculated by hand and in intervalls and there was just set a straight line between the dots. This was done due to limited calculation power, it also made it seem like less variation in temperature before but in truth it was only due to less data points.
Is the temperature changing? YES IT IS, is it natural or because of us? There is no agreement to this.

Changes will always happen, variations, etc. They are also seeing that the golf stream (not sure if this is the english word for it) is changing course.. and if it does we can look forward to a new Ice Age .. yay for norway.

The thing is that there is so many factors involving this that its behaving like a chaotic system, like all weather do, and it is possible to forecast maybe a day or two. but then it gets exponentially harder to see.

Think about the huge CO2 circulation we have... the 0.002% of it that comes from us is changing it how exacly?

Goofy wrote:The shit is happening and there is nothing we can do about it if we want to continue the blissful life that we live. Are we all going to live like Quakers? No. But it sure would make a huge difference for the better if we did. Even if we all wanted to, it won't happen. We have no say in this matter. One person or 10000 people can try and make the change by the way they live, but it won't make any difference. It may just slow the progression on the problems, but in the end, the problems will still be here.

If you define natural variations as problems yes I would agree. But I dont see any reason for calling it a problem, its a change, adapt and live with it.

Goofy wrote:Until massive amounts of human life are extinguished, it is what it is. And I'm pretty sure, this is exactly what we are going to see sometime in the next 100 years. A huge plague is on the horizon most scientists believe. The Bird Flu is the one to watch for now. And with all the anti-biotic resistant stuff coming up through the ranks due to the over usage of anti-biotics, there are going to be strains on common stuff that we won't be able to stop. Good times are on the horizon people. Enjoy!

Heh only a true pessimist would call what you describe for good times on horizon.

I dont believe it tho, There migth come a plage there might not. Thats ALWAYS the case. The pollution that we do compared to natural occurances is very small.

I agree that it is an idea to actually do reduce pollution, but more for our own comforts as for "saving the nature" kind of thing.

If we are wiped out by a plague, be sure that life will continue anyway.
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:02 am

Reasoning is flawed

If we take our facts.
1) You are Goofydoofy Goatspanker.
2) You spank goats.
3) No one else spanks goats.
4) Nobody else is Goofydoofy Goatspanker.
4) Spanking goats is fun (To you, which is all we are counting).

Thus,
a) Only you spank goats. Conversely, no one else spanks goats.
b) You are the only Goofydoofy Goatspanker.
c) As you are the only one that spanks goats (a). Only a goatspanker can spank goats. More specifically only you.

There is no way to conclude that spanking goats is the only way to have fun. Thus the last conclusion, "they are making the decision to not have fun, which must make them a idiot!" Seems to not be supported. Unless you state that spanking goats is the only way to have fun or that a person must explore all ways to have fun.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:50 am

Damn! I must rework my logic!

Of course there are other ways to have fun, but spanking goats would have to be the best, according to me, which is the only person who matters! So, if you choose not to be a Goatspanker, and I would know if you chose to, then you choose not to have the best fun, according to me, which is the only opinion that matters, making you a idiot!

How was that?

As for footnotes, gimmie a few days and I'll post some here.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:58 am

Goofydoofy wrote:BTW, I'm pretty sure I never called anybody a idiot in this thread.

Saying that 95% of the ppl is lacking common sense is indeed calling 95% of the ppl stupid.
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)

[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-- Stephen Roberts

Aubrianna
Whee!

Postby Aubrianna » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:58 am

Ugh Cruz, its Friday, and I'm done with Mathematical Proofs for the week. But since I allready started thinking about it, and I'm a nerd, here it is!

There exists X s.t. X = Goofydoofy Goatspanker
Let S = Spanks Goats
Since (X <-> S), then conversely (~X <-> ~S)
That means, Goofydoofy Goatspanker is necessary and sufficient to Spank Goats, and converesely that someone who is not Goofydoofy Goatspanker is necessary and sufficient to not Spank Goats.
Let F = Fun
Thus (S -> F)
Now the Truth Table for this
S | F | S -> F
a) T | T | T
b) T | F | F
c) F | T | T
d) F | F | T
So, according to this, in situation a) you are spanking goats and having fun, thus spanking goats implies having fun. in situation b) you are spanking goats but nothing fun, now thats just wrong. In situations c&d), you arent spanking goats, but that doesnt imply whether your having fun or not, you could be or you couldnt be.

Thus, we can not prove that goat spanking is the only way to have fun. It might be, but the evidence is weak. We did prove, however, that: this whole reply was really pretty worthless, and that I am a nerd who quit EQ and now has nothing better to do when he is forced to stay home sick for 4 days.

Course the time it took to type this, 2 more people replied.
Minstrel Aubrianna Melody
70th Herald - Retired

Freya
Whee!

Postby Freya » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:07 am

Okay I think that the real question here is
If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck???
I mean really has anyone ever been able to answer that question?
And what about how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootisepop????
Do-da Do-da....

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:07 am

Lacking common sense does not imply stupidity. And stupidity does not imply ignorance. I would have to imply specifically about whomever I am implicating.

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:08 am

Freya, the answer to both of those questions is the same: To much or to many.

However, if we enlist the mathimatical help of Minstrel Aubrianna Melody, we may be able to come to a more precise answer.

Also, as a side note, if you EDIT your post, you can still change the SUBJECT line of the message. I know this was a hot topic awhile ago when I was changing the SUBJECT line with every post, so I thought it might be mentioned here that I have yet to be thwarted!
Last edited by Goofydoofy on Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freya
Whee!

Postby Freya » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:10 am

Definitions:
Stupid-- does not know any better.
Ignorance---knows better and still commits the action.
Do-da Do-da....

Freya
Whee!

Postby Freya » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:12 am

No, I need facts. concrete data... I need numbers!!! Goofy..

WOOHHOOO I got post # 69!!!!!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:36 am

Duh!

He'd chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

Know who told me that? Betty.... You remember Betty! You know, the betty who bought a bit of butter, but the butter was too bitter so betty bought a bit of better butter to make her bit of bitter butter better, Betty!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:40 am

OH! And Freya, I think you got your definitions mixed up:

C/O http://www.Dictionary.com:

stu·pid ( P ) Pronunciation Key (stpd, sty-)
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.

ig·no·rance ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gnr-ns)
n.
The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Aubrianna
Whee!

Postby Aubrianna » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:46 am

we've derailed :)

70th Herald - Retired

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:53 am

Here is something i created on a fishing trip:

How much gas could a black bass pass, if a black bass could pass gas?

-If a black bass could pass gas, a black bass could pass as much gas as a black bass could pass if a black bass could pass gas!

Freya
Whee!

Postby Freya » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:56 am

Silly.. I was sorta being funny with those definitions..lol guess that one was a bit much for you eh?? lol I am teasing you!

No really, I got them mxed up..lol gues that makes me stupid? or is it ignorant?.. Stupid right?

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:28 pm

LOL I'd just skipped reading about 1/3 of this thread.

...and you goofball, I'm all confused :lol:

Gorakus
Whee!

Postby Gorakus » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:18 am

Actually yes this has been answered. The result is none.

You see, chucking wood is no fun at all and therefore the woodchuck would not want to chuck wood. There are some benefits for the woodchuck to chuck wood, but since 95% of all woodchucks lack the common sence to realize the benefits of chucking wood then we can conclude that a woochuck would not chuck any wood even if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Gorakus
Whee!

Postby Gorakus » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:46 am

I'll never understand a fear of airplanes. It seems so common yet, logically, people have a far greater chance of death by setting foot in their own automobile.

A very common used type of logic Silly, but it has some flaws in my mind.
Statistics can be very decieving depending on so many circumstances. Looking at a statistic of the number of auto fatalities in a year doesnt give a full odds prediction.

exp 1. You go to Tinytown, USA and then visit Massivecity, USA. You should find some common differences. Tinytown has few cars on the road, they seem to mostly follow speed limits, the cars are spaced pretty far apart. Massivecity has 8 lane highways, packed with bumper to bumper vehicles traveling at 70-80mph. I would guess that the majority of fatal accidents occur in the latter situation. Therefore, your odds of dying in an auto accident is directly related to where you live.

exp 2. You must also take into consideration the human factor. Someone that is under the influence of drugs or alcohol while driving is more apt to be involved in a fatal accident than someone that isnt. Someone that is a very good driver, pays attn, and drives defensively is less likely to be in a fatal accident than someone who drives offensively and is paying more attn to others in the auto, the cell phone, the radio and so forth.

As such, if you live in Tinytown and are a good driver and and drive defensively, then perhpas your odds of dying in an auto accident arent as high as the statistics say.

More so however, I believe most people that have a fear of flying are not focused much on death anyways. I think for most its about the type of death. I'd hazzard a guess that most people if given the choice between a death that is quick and happens before you can figure it all out ot a death where you know its coming (the whole way from flying altitude to ground zero or drowning), most prefer the faster unknowing way. So I think for most its not about statistics but rather the "if Im going to die, then that is NOT the way I want to go".

Me personaly, I dont care much about any statistics that involve death. I figure if I have a 1 in a trillion chance of dying X way and I happen to be that 1 in a trillion, then Im just as dead. :twisted:

Fear generaly ignores facts, logic, and statistics anyways. I have no figures or stats, but I'd guess if a number was pulled on how many Americans were killed in the last 15years by other Americans (gangs, drugs, phycos or whatnot) and how many Americans were killed by Terrorists in the same time period (all within the US), I'd think we have a much much much larger odds statistically of being killed by each other than we would of being killed by terrorist. By logic, who should we fear the most? Them or ourselves? :?

Freya
Whee!

Postby Freya » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:49 am

FEAR ME!!!!!!! MUHAAHAAAHAAA
Do-da Do-da....

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:59 am

Gorakus wrote:
Tinytown, USA

Is this some kind of knock against Rivervale?!?

People die everyday. Statistics mean nothing. There are so many ways to die, worrying about it makes no sense. If something makes no sense, does it take common sense to ignore it? I sense that the 12 cents in my pocket won't take me far since the 12 cents isn't much.

I confuse myself with every post.

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:30 am

Maybe I am lacking so much common sense, I don't get it. But somebody, show me where the common sense is in this story:

A student at McHenry (Ill.) Community High School has been disciplined after "Doodling" in his own notebook. His drawing features the initials "D.L.K." which, school officials told his mother, "could" mean "Disciples Latin King" - the Latin Kings and the Latin Disciples are two rival gangs. His mother says he's not a member of any gang. But under the school's zero tolerance rules about gang activity, the boy was suspended, and the school board voted unanimously to expel Derek Leon Kelly from any state-funded school for the rest of the school year, rejecting his explanation that the initials he drew are simply his own. (Chicago Tribune)

Ok then...

Aubrianna
Whee!

Postby Aubrianna » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:42 am

Goofydoofy wrote:A student at McHenry (Ill.) Community High School has been disciplined after "Doodling" in his own notebook. His drawing features the initials "D.L.K." which, school officials told his mother, "could" mean "Disciples Latin King" - the Latin Kings and the Latin Disciples are two rival gangs. His mother says he's not a member of any gang. But under the school's zero tolerance rules about gang activity, the boy was suspended, and the school board voted unanimously to expel Derek Leon Kelly from any state-funded school for the rest of the school year, rejecting his explanation that the initials he drew are simply his own. (Chicago Tribune)

One of my friends almost got expelled one day for wearing pink sholaces, cause they could be gang related. So we got about 90% of our senior class to wear pink shoolaces for a week. We made our own pink shoolace gang within the senior class, and made enough of a mockery of that ruling against my friend that they lifted it. Besides, they couldn't expell their entire senior class :)

70th Herald - Retired

kinkan
Whee!

Postby kinkan » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:58 pm

I apologize, wasnt meant to sound so general. Post deleted.
Last edited by kinkan on Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aubrianna
Whee!

Postby Aubrianna » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:26 pm

Who are you kinkan? Your whole reply really irked me there. The most of us posting on this topic have been giving factual circumstances relating to what we are debating about and discussing. You just grouped and generalized thousands (god knows how many in actual) of people and tore them all down. Then you turn around and say the school board should take an individual look at an occurance rather than generalize it? Whos the hypocrite here? Get some factual information, or hell atleast some background reference where you are pulling your entire first paragraph of degrading people from. Also, reveal to us how you fit into this picture of how you somehow know so much about the inner workings of the school boards.

Put up a rational argument here if you want to be treated with more respect. Tearing down thousands of people you've probably have NEVER met in such a way, many of which probably work their asses off day in and out for the future generations, is not the way to go about things. Maybe I'm not reading into your post right because I don't know you, but I am guessing your not even in CN (this being your very first post here, rather than having an app anywhere). For example, someone like Goofydoofy I can understand. He has a lot of sarcasm and cynicism into his writing and into who he is. That isnt a bad thing, it just helps to better understand his posts and where he is coming from. Since this is all I have ever heard of about you, I can basically get 1 thing from it. You are degrading in the very worst way thousands of people's (whom you probably have never met ONE of them) lives. Have I met them? I have met many. All? Probably will never have the opportunity. Will I defend people I do not know against a blatent attack like yours? Absolutely. That is something that I would never stand for.

70th Herald - Retired

babuhray
Lard Boy, the CrisCo Kid Pirate!

Postby babuhray » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:01 am

ok i read 2 pages and i had to type... will go back and read of course.
I must point out i had some college like maybe a semester heh, but I'm not the most educated guy and i hated school and hated the little brats i went to school with and genraly don't like social functions or society crap.

I do however care about this country and the freaks in it. I also plead with you all to watch the news as missinformed they are, it's better then being in the dark and not knowing anything.

First I would like to point out The most important flaw we have as a society. Violence. We hide it make it illigeal and shun are selves to it.
This is a critical error because wheater we want it like it hate or not, This is a fact of life from craddle to grave. You fought over your favorte rattle as a baby and you will fight in the chow line at the nurseing home. This aspect as been phased out of everything in American and "western" life.
This is leading to the down fall of society mixed in with 2 other factors i will go over later.
We crave conflict and physical conflict happens often weather we chose to have it so or not. When this is not taught or learned about we error and fumble threw situations that would otherwise handle more wisely. I'm not advocation wild west type show downs or strait up brawls but there Has to be channeling on mass and productive scale for this part of are nature.

At the moment there is the week feeling of watching foot ball and playing video games to make the weak attempt at quenching our aggression and blood lust. This is where the obbession for carnage and Bad news comes from and relates to the news,music and movies. How offten do you here sad songs ? How offten do you here violent songs ? Now, How often do you here happy joy full songs ?

When you were a boy or girl and picked up a stick did you ever play "swords" ? Did you ever feel like holding a sword "felt right" ?
I did, like my ancestors memories where fleating on my own mind.
It was the same way when i first set sail to sea. The fact is, Since the dawn of man, we have been a violent species and nothing any countrie or goverment will ever say or do will change this. It must be channeled in a positive manner and excepted as a fact of life by society. Like when a dog bites a person it is a fact of life and risk we take for haveing them as a companion. People in general are extremly more agrresive and dangerous.

I hope you understand this fact and include it in your thinking. Violence has solved more problems then anyother thing alone. It is not the best answer I'm sure but it is decissive more then most options.

Second thing degradeing this country down to the very culture and races who now reside here and who will reside here in the next 60 years is marriage. People are liveing longer and waiting to get married. The out come of this is less children. Less children in the most educated and top of the food chain population of the world is leading to decline in quality of our contry and the rise of lesser nations closer to our standards.

Sex sells and europe and the US is buying. Why get married when you can sleep with whom ever you please and take a pill wear a condom and have a very good chance you will be ok. Not many people are settleing down, and the ones who are, our doing it in droves. This is changeing the culture of the world and the definition of our future.

We cannot turn off sex drive nor violence but there has to be a plan for both. With out either a country stagnates and dies.

Please realize we are all preducjuice at one level or another, for good or bad. There has to be pride in ones self and ones faith and ones race and nationality so a personaly and national racial ego may beformed. This also has to be recognized and excepted and gotten over. There are certain things that must beconsidered for the betterment and survival of the country.
Gays are a big part of our topics at this political time. This topic of conversation is only worth mentioning because it is so abnormal to the fundemental family unit. it creates questioning of factual working,offspring produceing normal people. Leading one good man or woman down a path to not haveing a family and produceing more americans is suicide slowy but surely. Keep it in the closet, not for your own self but for the few that might be led down a biologicaly unproductive path. Do not promote behaivor that is harmfull to the whole.

blaa i gota keep going tho i get the wrong place wrong time feeling.

Greed, this if we let it, will cost us our country our cars, and our national power one thing at a time. It is what makes capitalism great and is also what has totaly corrupted and subverted our goverment. This will change I expect violently because, political process will not let the money change hands and the right to bare arms maybe used in the not so disdant future. A two party system with all the money has created stagnation and has led to many injustices. Each of you have encounterd this and when gass prices reach 10.00 a gallon and your loved ones arnt geting treated at hospitals and die will understand. I could elaborate for pages on greed alone.

If you want short version of this post
1.accpet violence in everyday life, channel it in a positive way.
2.Marriage and children are the way to go for a healthy country.
3.Greed has to be put in check and excepted for what it does, strives for greatness.

State of the world heh
Right now manufactoring jobs are being lost in country 200 jobs a month. Mostly to china and mexico.Ford is banrupt and will go out of buisness unless the goverment baills them out or they come up with a fuel effienct car that runs off a rewnable resource that can be made cheaply and sets a new standard for the world. This means if theres a major war were screwed for manufactioring because not only do we not have the factiories we do not have any skilled labor in the manufactioring field.

China is backing iran, has bought rights to most of the steel in the world and is now building probly the 3rd largest navy. korea has its nuke program and iran also. ISreal is not going to let iran finish. China made a deal with iran to buy all of there oil even with embargos inplaced.

If you study history, everytime someone builds a great navy they are prepareing for war. With the threat of iran geting nukes our hand may be forced into action or non action witch will utterly result in nuclear devices going off in the USA. If isreal attacks iran there is a very big chance all the middle east will rise up against them.

There are no canidates for president anywhere near what the people want. No one in office has balls enough to take the proper measures to secure us. Political correctiveness has neutared all male politicans in the near future.

Seriously we are close to a world war in a major sense we are already in one of trade and economics, and hopefully we will destroy are enemys that way and not have to take the next step.

If we have to invade iran, There WILL be a DRAft.

Sound far fetched ? It's so close I'm probly closer then even I think.

Oil is our blood and nukes are serious stuff, iran is one place diplomacy doesnt work, and our border security is a complete and utter joke.

Bird flu could save us and wipe out our enimies or at least some of them, is it couincedence its in china and iran ? heh maybe maybe we put it there.

Feel free to flame or ignore me.

babuhray

Postby babuhray » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:01 am

double post heh

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:25 am

Goofy i feel your pain on the envirment, and us stupid humans.
To quote a love n'rockets song, You cannot go against nature because when you do, go against nature its part of nature too.

ack i already wrote a 2 page report but i find myself with more to say.
fudge.

I'm saddened by people pussafying our people in this country. We can't spank our kids or let the teachers disciplne them and this is ruining our country though i must add that if a teacher or anyone hit me other then my father/mother i'd a beat the snot out of them with a field expedant weapon. But heh im a natural fighter or least i grew up one and though my tact and control are very hi, I still tend toward the feeling that some people do deserve a good thrashing.

Back on the subject tho, from our cartoons to our rules in school to our laws and media, the balls are completely gone. None of our poloticans take stands on issues that realy matter and out comes can bedetermined.

Our police have there hands tied at every slick lawer and liberal poloticans chance. History shows we lost the viet nam and korean war because of poloticans and people who have no right makeing Military descisions handicaping us against our enenimes because its not "nice" or thats not "humane". War ins't humane, the deathpenalty isn't humane. Niether is drug abuse or murder. There is a place for killing and execution and it never will be nice, the place and time for such things is a must tho and actions that need to happen for the benifet of the whole. I'm not advocateing death or war, but i am saying that weather we like it or not that kind of nasty buisness has to be done.

The liberal/gay lobby and indirectly i hope, the democratic party is corrupting every masculin idea of men. They are now working over "Cowboys" with this rediculess movie. Subverting a once man's man to a unman's man. Directly or indirectly they have done this with singing and danceing, and the rainbow. All of these things were good and wholesome that most of the world did and now, there associated with gays. You can not do that because it's not correct, you cannot own weapons because its not correct. You cannot grab a woman's ass nowdays witch I remember you could and no problem you get slaped you got slaped heh, I grew up and that was the thing to do, i loved it and most the women did too heh. Thats extreme but its still part of the problem.

Take the navy nowdays. People associate gays and the navy, they just do. A once man's job is now a joke of people though it's still respected. They are teaching at our schools and corrupting our youth while refuseing recruiters on campus or rejecting monuments from Congressional medal of Honor winners. Washington state university said they do not prudce individuals that would consider being a US marine. That is treasononus to a point, though aside from that, it is destruction of mascilinity at its worst.
Putting down some of our greatest men and washing away the achievements of real men, and insulting real women by doing so.

Regardless of what you believe or disagree with Teach your children to defend themselves and take note of the weakening of the masculine model. This is a serious issue, I see by some responses it has already left some of you behind, oblivious to this going on. Weather you subconicously realize your nature forbids this i don't know, but the combatant in you has brought you to this game. And you like it or not feel what men feel or a woman knows what she is attracted to about men.

Bah i probly lost half of you and pissed off the other half. I'm ahead of my time and ancient at the same time. Nothings personal I speak in general terms. We must be weary about such things because a harder race of people will one day take our land and women from us If we do not.

Ok my rants done heh once im started it's hard to stop.

babuhray

Postby babuhray » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:27 am

i was reading to long last post was BABUHRAY

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:18 am

WoW Babuhray!!! Agree or disagree no one can doubt your passion nor the fact you put alot of time and consideration into what you are saying. Very thought provoking, I bet your liberal friends want to choke you)
Rock On
Uni

babuhray

Postby babuhray » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:34 pm

ya but in debate i put them to shame and make them choke up muahaha.