Hello all....Haljordon here

Moderator: Littlabit

Haljordon
Whee!

Hello all....Haljordon here

Postby Haljordon » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:19 pm

Hey all. Thought I'd pop in and say hello. It's been a while since I played but I'm betting some of you remember good ol' Hal. I hope you are all doing well. I've been playing CoH for a while, and am currently thinking of making a switch to D&D online. It looks like you guys have been busy and I am glad to see my first online guild (2nd really...hello all fellow Night Watchers who made the switch to CN with me (Bal, Val etc)) is doing well. Best of luck to all of you.

Jhereg
Whee!

RE: Hello all....Haljordon here

Postby Jhereg » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:23 pm

Hi Haljordon, I'm not sure if many are playing CoH atm from the guild over time but Balinar and Dareba still play online games regularly I think, mostly EQ2 with Order of the Open Hand members like Kamidari on the Unrest server. Morggaina still logs in fairly often when not busy with teenager type stuff.

Pohl
Whee!

RE: Hello all....Haljordon here

Postby Pohl » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:55 pm

Hi Hal, not too many Night Watchers still on, thought that guild had a slightly different name but I know what you mean. Bal and Val pop in every once in a while to say hi, and you know that Im RL friends with Lone and Kiaraa. Hope your doing well, we miss ya around here and could use a few more chanters.

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:42 pm

HAL! Good to hear from you! HUGS!
Ryana

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:21 am

Hugs Hal! Are you coming to Vegas with us? :)

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:38 am

Howdy Hal,

Glad to see you are still kicking around having fun playing games. Come visit us often...and come to the CN reunion in Vegas we would love to see you there !
Lachaise Flechedargent
70 Paladin
Officer and Sheriff
Celestial Navigators

Lappy
49 Enchanter

Haljordon
Whee!

Postby Haljordon » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:48 pm

Have you picked a weekend for the Las Vegas trip yet? Mrs Haljordon just asked me about going to Vegas in June. Let me know the weekend you're doing it and I will certainly do my best to attend. Pretty wierd coincidence. I havent been on this board in a while.

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:26 pm

Not definite weekend yet. You likely still have access to the rest of the board and can look at the discussion in the Pool section of the board.
Lachaise Flechedargent

70 Paladin

Officer and Sheriff

Celestial Navigators

Lappy

49 Enchanter

Haljordon
Whee!

Postby Haljordon » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:57 pm

I don't have access. Not sure if I ever had member priv on this server.

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:05 pm

Hiya Haljordon,

Cannot remember that we grouped alot but I sure do remember you

PS WTB KEI PLS SIR!
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:30 pm

Hey Hal! Vegas looks to be shaping up to be the weekend of June 24th, though that's not set in stone yet. That's where most of the votes seem to be headed though. We'll be sure to keep you update with the details. :)

Woldar
Whee!

Postby Woldar » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:53 pm

Hi Hal

Been awhile since we last saw you. Come on back and have some fun with the gang. Night Watchers--that brings back a lot of memories. Only a couple of use still from those old days. See Pohl a lot.

The game has gotten a lot better with the recent expansions and server combinations. The guild is also very healthy so all the friends get to play a lot.

Come on back and have some fun.

Woldar