More of those email quiz things

Moderator: Littlabit

Silly
The blond sage

More of those email quiz things

Postby Silly » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:28 pm

1: What time did you get up this morning? Late! about 7:30

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds I guess. Pearl farming isn't very nice at all. Poor nasty little clams.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch & The Wardrobe (cute but the books are better of course!)

4 . What is your favorite TV show? What is this tv of which you speak?

5. What did you have for breakfast? coffee counts right? Oh wait it is Friday. I'll confess, I ate a maple bar...and it was DARN good!

6. What's your favorite music/band? Oh man tons. Fiona Apple & Trent Reznor are among my favorite artists though. Their passion so obviously comes through in their music it quite easily can transform my mood.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Organic vegetarian cuisine! Of course I'm happy with a bag of peanuts & a beer too! Variety IS the spice of life right?

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Labryinth and the Matrix are classic. I also really liked American Beauty and Pulp Fiction and Schindler's list (I'm kind of a messed up individual).

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Omg...Tim's Dill Pickle! Xril, you're a genius.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Nine Inch Nails' new-ish one since it is one of the few unpacked atm.

11. What kind of car do you drive? ATM, I've got a '97 (I think?) Ford Ranger pickup. I don't buy Fords, it was my fathers'. Don't give me crap, I'll hurt you.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Ohhh some sort of bread with seeds and lots of veggies ...avacado...mmmmm :)

13. What characteristics do you despise? lack of compassion, hypocricy, dishonesty, willful ignorance

14. What are your favorite clothes? None! Muahah! If I have to wear them I suppose my flannel pj pants.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? To see my hottie-pie.

16. What color is your bathroom? Um, you mean under the ironing board and tons of clothes? Behind all that Aussie hair stuff? Uhhh, whitish I guess?

17. Favorite brand of clothing? /rolls eyes Non-leather, non-fur stuff I guess. And cute shoes that aren't high heels ftw!

18. Where would you want to retire? Someplace warmish? I don't know.

19. What is your favorite time of day? about 4am, though I'm rarely awake to see it. Everything is still then, its quite surreal.

20. Where were you born? Spokane, WA

21. Favorite sport to watch? Does hackey-sack count? :)

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Most people

23. Person you expect to send it back first? dont know :p

24. Coke or Pepsi? coke

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Depends on the day!

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? I now know how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood and I'll tell you! He'd chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? It changed every 6 months :) Everything from pianist to pilot.

28. What is your best childhood memory? Helping deliver my little sister into the world, I cried :) If you consider 17 years old a childhood memory.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Retail /gag, janitorial/maintanence, Fire cleanup tech., Preschool teacher (FUN!), Administration & Public Service Director for a Media group (that's what I do now).

30. What is your ideal date? Anywhere/Anything with my sweetie.

31. Piercing? Formerly, 5 in the ears, 1 tragus, 1 bellybutton, 1 labret, 1 eyebrow, the tongue done a couple times....atm though I'm oldish and just wear the normal pair of small little hoops in my ears. Still got the fairy tat tho :)

32. Eye color? gray-blue, or "bluuuuuuuuueeeeeeee" as I'm often told :p

33. Ever been to Africa? Not yet!

34. Ever been toilet papering? teehee, oh yeah. I'm such a rebel.

35. Been in a car accident? fortunately no terrible ones. Well, when my exbf t-boned me in the passenger side of a friend's car, that sucked. I'm alive though!

36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday by far ;)

37. Favorite restaurant? Don't really have one since they closed Cucina Cucina, those bastages.

38. Favorite flower? Ones still growing ;)

39. Favorite ice cream? Mango sorbet, omg yum.

40. Favorite fast food? Usually mexican fast food or sub places since they have veggie options healthier than french fries.

41. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0

42. Before this one whom did you get you last email from? One of our on-air talent & weather girl, Leslie who is an absolute doll. One of those amazingly rare people who are absolutely beautiful both inside and out.

43. Which store would you chose to max out your credit cards? Auntie's bookstore :)

44. Bedtime? When I pass out. Usually around midnight.

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? Everyone :)

46. Last person you went to dinner with? My mother & my 9 yr. old sister. Was fun :)

47. What are you listening to right now? Our "modern hit music" station.

48. What is you favorite color? Rainbow!

49. How many tattoos do you have? Just the one rather large, but on my back so you can't see it unless I show you..one....

50. Favorite holiday? The ones I get off work

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? Oh gosh usually 7! Just right before I crawl in though, not after I get out, LOL :)

52. Cooking or cleaning? Cooking, that is fun like science..especially if there's smoke and alarms involved. Cleaning sucketh.

53. Organized or messy? Depends on what it is!

54. Vanilla or chocolate? I can't have swirl?

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? Depends on the person. Like George Bush would look totally bad with long hair...whereas someone like Zach Wilde would just look funny with short hair.

56. Taken or single? Taken (wow he's brave)!

57. Spend or save? Little of both if I can

58. Noisy or quiet? quiet, I'm old...I did my crazy concert years.

59. Funny or serious? omg funny

60. Reading or writing? reading, I don't make people angry when I read :p

61. Coffee or tea? Both! Hello variety again :)

62. Church denomination? Flying Spaghetti Monster

63. Current crush(es)? My hottie first and foremost of course...then after that maybe Johnny Depp & Trent Reznor.

64. What time did you finish this email? Noon-ish..what does that have to do with anything?

Tsekande
Klutzy Beastie

Postby Tsekande » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:39 pm

1: What time did you get up this morning? Around 2 PM EST

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Neither. Not much of a jewelry gal.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch & The Wardrobe (I know I am matching Silly here!)

4 . What is your favorite TV show? Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: CI (this one I recently grew to like.)

5. What did you have for breakfast? Tazo Chai and milk. When I wake up more, I'll go make me some rice and shred some nori to put on top and sprinkle it with roasted sesame seeds and a little soy sauce.

6. What's your favorite music/band? I vary alot, but Nightwish and Evanescence tend to my favs at the moment.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese or Italian or Chinese.

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Lion King, Blazing Saddles, Shawshank Redemption, Ever After, Priates of the Caribbean, Spirited Away, Legend, and The Last Samurai.

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Salt and Vinegar - I like the clash on my tongue...

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG

11. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Chev Aveo. Small, black, and very fuel efficent.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese Sandwich or one of hubby's tee shirt destroyer hamburgers.

13. What characteristics do you despise? lying, lack of humor, inconsiderate, and apathy.

14. What are your favorite clothes? Tee shirts, and my baggy pants from Hot Topic.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Japan.

16. What color is your bathroom? Military standard white, with accents of burgandy and hunter green.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Brand names? Hmmm....guess *looking at her pants label* Tripp

18. Where would you want to retire? Beats me. Either West Coast or Midwest would work.

19. What is your favorite time of day? Midnight.

20. Where were you born? Puyallup, WA. (Have fun pronouncing that you non Washingtonians!) :P

21. Favorite sport to watch? Paintball...from the field where my hubby's playing at (usually after I get shot out...I'm not that good.)

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Beats me.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? *Shrugs*

24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? Not really....

27. What did you want to be when you were little? Artist. Not much has changed, since I'm working on getting my art degree in Game Art & Design.

28. What is your best childhood memory? Picking blackberries in the vacant lot on the next block. Aunt Dolly (not really related but everyone called her that) made us pies, jams, and still the smell of blackberries harken me back to those fun carefree days. I was twelve then.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Air Force, tons of volunteer work, and babysitting. Babysat so much I don't want to have kids. LOL

30. What is your ideal date? Habachi with my hubby followed by going to a movie we both can agree to go to.

31. Piercing? The 'normal' ear peircings...but trying to talk myself into piercing my tongue.

32. Eye color? Blue.

33. Ever been to Africa? Nope. Close I have been there is Turkey.

34. Ever been toilet papering? TPing? Nah....not my thing.

35. Been in a car accident? Nope, I'm glad that near-hits don't count. Crazy Maryland Drivers.

36. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. Monday's over.

37. Favorite restaurant? Sakura's....it's rare we go there for the Habachi's really good, but kinda expensive.

38. Favorite flower? Not much of a flower person per se, but I like my bamboo.

39. Favorite ice cream? Phish Food by Ben and Jerry

40. Favorite fast food? Chinese take out.

42. Before this one whom did you get you last email from? Haven't checked it lately, so dunno...

43. Which store would you chose to max out your credit cards?

44. Bedtime? Um, whenever, usually around 3-5 AM. Sometimes I shock myself by going to bed at midnight, but that's rare.

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? Not sure, really if there is one person I'd single out save for Tchien. But whoa, just did, didn't I?

46. Last person you went to dinner with? Hubby (no surprises there).

47. What are you listening to right now? Mitternacht by E Nomine. There's an awesome video someone made with this song on YouTube.com with Hellsing, Blood: The Last Vampire, and Vampire Hunter D.

48. What is you favorite color? Well, kinda a toss up between various hues of blue, some hues of purple, and black.

49. How many tattoos do you have? None. But I've been thinkin' about it.

50. Favorite holiday? Hmmm....Christmas is great for seein' the relatives. So Christmas and Valentine's Day - for I was born three hours too early to be an Valentine baby.

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? Make a bed? Don't have the skills to literally craft myself - hubby does - but to tidy up the bed, I never do.

52. Cooking or cleaning? Um, hmm...cooking I guess, but cleanin's okay if I can actually get in the mood to do it.

53. Organized or messy? I'm a little too much Type B personality...I'm kinda messy.

54. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate.

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? What guy are we talking about? Olando Bloom and Tom Cruise look great with long hair, but my hubby looks best with short hair.

56. Taken or single? Taken. Spoken for for eight years almost.

57. Spend or save? Hmmm....tend to do both.

58. Noisy or quiet? Quiet. Well, mostly. I tend to get rather rambuctious if I had a little too much to drink.

59. Funny or serious? Funny

60. Reading or writing? Both, but I do alot better writing then talking.

61. Coffee or tea? Coffee - gotta be Starbucks though

62. Church denomination? Guess Methodist, since that's the church I go to when I go...hubby's a methodist. Personally, I don't get hung up on the details.

63. Current crush(es)? 'Sides hubby of course, Orlando Bloom (my fav movie with him is Pirates of the Caribbean). I always had a crush on Tom Cruise since Legend.

64. What time did you finish this email? Late Afternoon
Tsekande Troublepouncer, 76 Vah Shir Beastlord
Henri Sootypaws, 26 Vah Shir Shaman
Dagrun, 24 Drakkin Magician
Nasrin, 17 Drakkin Monk

(Siggy under construction)

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:36 pm

1: What time did you get up this morning? Around 2 PM pacific

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds seem to have better resale value ;)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hostel.

4 . What is your favorite TV show? Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Modern Marvels

5. What did you have for breakfast? Um.. Some ham and cheese coissant thing from AMPM

6. What's your favorite music/band? Eccentric Opera

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese - There's a very nice sushi joint.

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Equilibrium, Batman Begins...

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Sour Cream and Onion, or plain tortilla chips.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hm. I'm back on an Eccentric Opera binge, so Eccentric Opera: Hymne

11. What kind of car do you drive? Don't drive at all.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Plain PB&J

13. What characteristics do you despise? Blissful ignorance.

14. What are your favorite clothes? I've got a couple disturbingly comfortable T-shirts.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'm a huge fan of Asian cultures - Which is why I wouldn't go there, I know too much already :P Someplace new to me. Probably a European tour. Maybe Australia.

16. What color is your bathroom? Ye olde Apartment White with Mildew Highlights

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Brand names? Cheap.

18. Where would you want to retire? Perhaps France.

19. What is your favorite time of day? The middle of the night, just after everyone's sprinklers kicked in.

20. Where were you born? St. Paul, Minnesota

21. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Hah. There are plenty.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? If Silly hadn't already done it, it'd be her. Next one'll probably be Kahly

24. Coke or Pepsi? If it's just the colas, Coke. If it's products made by the company, though, I drink more Pepsi (Mountain Dew)

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Prefer nights, but always end up doing stuff during the days.

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? Erg. Not here, no.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor, of course. During my teen years, I wanted to be some variety of game designer.

28. What is your best childhood memory? Hm. Various trips out "camping." Tents and all that, but I don't consider having a toilet, full stove, etc etc camping properly.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Mostly call-center work. Was a level 2 tech for Dell and Cox. Slung fast food for a total of a month when I was 18.

30. What is your ideal date? The satisfaction of finally getting to see that movie we've been waiting for, together.

31. Piercing? None.

32. Eye color? Greyish green

33. Ever been to Africa? Nope.

34. Ever been toilet papering? Nope. Not really the destructive-behavior sort.

35. Been in a car accident? One, got rear-ended.

36. Favorite day of the week? Friday. The anticipation of the relaxation always seems to be better than the actual time off.

37. Favorite restaurant? Yama's - A little sushi hole in the wall over here. Followed by Yorky's - Best barfood I've had.

38. Favorite flower? Dandilions.

39. Favorite ice cream? Just plain vanilla.

40. Favorite fast food? Jack in the Box Eggrolls.

41. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 1 - The only time I tried, I was so nervous I forgot to take the carkeys off the counter I sat them on in the building. Took a turn too wide, instant fail.

42. Before this one whom did you get you last email from? A coworker. I'm not much for e-mail though. I last IM'd my brother.

43. Which store would you chose to max out your credit cards? Fry's Electronics. (Or if online is acceptable, newegg.com or mwave.com)

44. Bedtime? Sometime around midnight.

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? The people who I know won't answer ;)

46. Last person you went to dinner with? My roommate.

47. What are you listening to right now? I've got The Protomen - Man or Machine stuck in my head. I might upload that song later so others can sample /good/ video game fan music ;)

48. What is you favorite color? Grey

49. How many tattoos do you have? None, and likely never will have one. Partially due to lack of desire, and partially due to not wanting to get something now to regret it later.

50. Favorite holiday? Earth Day, because every Earth Day happens to be my birthday ;) Easter is actually probably my favorite of the major ones - It's nice and laid back.

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? I never bother. Why put in the effort for something that nobody's going to see, just to mess it up again without actually paying attention to it? Besides, I've got a California King bed, and varying blankets and such. It's more of a huge nest.

52. Cooking or cleaning? You really don't want me doing either, but I'd rather create something than do something menial.

53. Organized or messy? While they're not mutually exclusive, I'm a messy sort. I know where everything is, but I don't care that it's not precisely situated.

54. Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla.

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? Long hair. Very long.

56. Taken or single? Single.

57. Spend or save? I'd like to save. I always spend.

58. Noisy or quiet? Quiet.

59. Funny or serious? Funny, usually.

60. Reading or writing? Reading.

61. Coffee or tea? I hate coffee, and only mildly enjoy some teas.

62. Church denomination? Devoutly Athiest.

63. Current crush(es)? Erf. Hm. Probably Monica Bellucci.

64. What time did you finish this email? 2:39PM
<a href="">Test</A>

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:11 pm

1: What time did you get up this morning? About 9:30.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds, not that I actually have any or anything.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Brokeback Mountain, on my birthday.

4 . What is your favorite TV show? Firefly (/mourn) and Gilmore Girls. I don't have TV atm though... but I do have Bitlord! Ahem...

5. What did you have for breakfast? Raisin bran muffin and sparkling water.

6. What's your favorite music/band? In order, yay!:
- Counting Crows
- The Tragically Hip
- Dave Matthews Band
- Radiohead
- Ani Difranco

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai food is yummy. And sushi. And lots of things with peanut butter.

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Empire Records, Boondock Saints, Philadelphia.

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Dill pickle, or plain Ruffles.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Ani Difranco, Educated Guess.

11. What kind of car do you drive? 1990 Madza RX-7... I rarely drive it though, what with the subway and the walking and the never-leaving-the-house...

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Smoked salmon and cream cheese with avocado.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Willful ignorance, arrogance (or more accurately, false superiority), lack of compassion, negativity.

14. What are your favorite clothes? PJ pants with a t-shirt and hoodie.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Africa.

16. What color is your bathroom? It's currently peach. That's not staying. It will be sage green soon enough.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? I always hate this question. I haven't thought about brands since I was twelve.

18. Where would you want to retire? Italy.

19. What is your favorite time of day? Hmm... midnightish?

20. Where were you born? Sault Ste. Marie, ON.

21. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I'm going to go with Silly, and say most people. :P

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Saphirone's always a safe bet!

24. Coke or Pepsi? Regular coke, diet pepsi. They are both inferior to Jones Soda and Dr. Pepper, however.

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl.

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? News: may be getting another kitten, soon to be taking a (small) romantic trip, recently got a raise at work. None of which is terribly exciting.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet, a musician, a writer, a lawyer, a teacher.

28. What is your best childhood memory? Probably the entirety of my many seasons of softball.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Sandwich/pita wench, legal admin, barista, pharmacy technician, bakery assistant.

30. What is your ideal date? Walking and picnicking in a forest with my sweetie.

31. Piercing? Ears, possibly belly button and eyebrow to come in the future.

32. Eye color? Grey-green.

33. Ever been to Africa? Not yet, see question 15.

34. Ever been toilet papering? Um, yes. :twisted:

35. Been in a car accident? Two teeny ones, one big one. :(

36. Favorite day of the week? Monday.

37. Favorite restaurant? Haven't established one yet in TO.

38. Favorite flower? Daisy, lily, tulip.

39. Favorite ice cream? New York Super Fudge Chunk.

40. Favorite fast food? Falafel sandwich on pita, yum.

42. Before this one whom did you get your last email from? I should probably check that at some point...

43. Which store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Depending on mood, either Audrey's bookstore (in Edmonton) or Holt Renfrew.

44. Bedtime? Usually about 1am.

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? Everyone's!

46. Last person you went to dinner with? My sweetie.

47. What are you listening to right now? Szork running around RSS, and the heater coming on.

48. What is you favorite color? Robin's egg blue.

49. How many tattoos do you have? None yet, two planned, muahaha.

50. Favorite holiday? New Year's Eve.

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? Maybe one. Maybe.

52. Cooking or cleaning? Cooking, though once in a blue moon cleaning can be very satisfying.

53. Organized or messy? I'm hyper-organized and hyper-messy.

54. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate.

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? Short, or medium, sort of Jared Leto length.

56. Taken or single? Taken. :D

57. Spend or save? Why, both.

58. Noisy or quiet? Quiet, for the most part.

59. Funny or serious? Funny.

60. Reading or writing? Both.

61. Coffee or tea? Tea, though I always crave coffee for some reason, and then it never lives up to my expectations.

62. Church denomination? I'm seriously looking into Buddhism.

63. Current crush(es)? Szork, followed by Balzzodar (sshhh!), followed by Gord Downie, followed by Nathan Fillion, followed by Alexis Bledel.

64. What time did you finish this email? 8:05 pm.

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:46 pm

Hah! I called it!

Mindtaking! Stick with the kid, baby! ;)

aldimar
Whee!

Postby aldimar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:46 pm

1: What time did you get up this morning? 10am PST

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Neither

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Chronicles of Narnia

4 . What is your favorite TV show? CSI, Whose Line, Cash Cab, Mythbusters, Jeopardy

5. What did you have for breakfast? I dont eat breakfast usually

6. What's your favorite music/band?
I have a few...
Kamelot
Blind Guardian
Iced Earth
Iron Maiden
Falconer
Heavenly
Nightwish
Presidents of the United States of America
Kansas
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Van Halen
Weezer
Thrice

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese, Italian... anything pretty much... i am not picky

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Boondock Saints, Gladiator, Braveheart, Wayne's World, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Dill Pickle, Funyuns

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? my Sonata Arctica CD probably... or my Bagpipes CD

11. What kind of car do you drive? 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88... its my baby, lol... and it mobs like a champ

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Chicken Parmasian from Subway maybe...

13. What characteristics do you despise? Hypocricy... stupidity...

14. What are your favorite clothes? my Queen shirt, and baggy black pants from Hot Topic

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Scottland, Germany, Japan, Italy, Sweden

16. What color is your bathroom? White

17. Favorite brand of clothing? dont care... as long as its comfortable...

18. Where would you want to retire? Scottland, if not Scottland than maybe Montana

19. What is your favorite time of day? umm... late evening... like 8-12ish

20. Where were you born? South Lake Tahoe, California

21. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey, Lacrosse, Hackysack...

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? umm... i dont know...

23. Person you expect to send it back first? again, i dont know

24. Coke or Pepsi? Dr. Pepper... and Root Beer... but Pepsi > Coke... but i dont drink pepsi unless there is no Dr. Pepper or Root Beer

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl.

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? eh, i have some news... but its not really exciting... for me its actually kind of depressing... and its confusing the hell out of me... my dad may be getting a job offer in southern california... and if he gets the right offer my family is moving down there... i cant decide whether to move there with them... and leave everyone and everything i know here in Nevada... or do i stay here and let my family go down there... and hardly see them... and loose my sense of security... no matter how false it may be...

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A cowboy, an astronaut, a biochemist, an X-Men team member... the next Elvis Presley

28. What is your best childhood memory? hmm... probably disney land when i was 6ish... or umm...going to my grandparents' house in oregon

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? none...

30. What is your ideal date? i dont know... carnivals are cool... and walking/hiking and then a picnic while the is setting would be cool...

31. Piercing? none, yet... maybe lip and or eyebrow

32. Eye color? they change... most often a yellow green... but grey... and blue sometimes as well

33. Ever been to Africa? nope

34. Ever been toilet papering? yup

35. Been in a car accident? nope

36. Favorite day of the week? dont really know... every day is like the previous...

37. Favorite restaurant? hmm... Hunan's... its an all you can eat chinese buffet...

38. Favorite flower? not sure i have one... but black roses are pretty cool looking

39. Favorite ice cream? Death By Chocolate, or Rocky Road

40. Favorite fast food? Subway, Taco Bell...

42. Before this one whom did you get your last email from? i dont know

43. Which store would you choose to max out your credit cards? maybe some sort of music store....

44. Bedtime? usually fall around 4 am

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? Everyone's!

46. Last person you went to dinner with? i dont remember

47. What are you listening to right now? Savatage- Prelude to Madness part of my power metal napster playlist

48. What is you favorite color? umm... forest green

49. How many tattoos do you have? none yet...

50. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving probably...

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? none

52. Cooking or cleaning? neither

53. Organized or messy? well... its an organized mess... lol

54. Vanilla or chocolate? vanilla

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? dont really care...

56. Taken or single? single

57. Spend or save? i must say i am stingy with my money... okay thrifty i will call it... lol thrift stores = my saviors

58. Noisy or quiet? i am quiet... for the most part

60. Reading or writing? Both.

61. Coffee or tea? ummm usually just soda...

62. Church denomination? none at the moment...

63. Current crush(es)? eh, its one of my RL best friends... her name is Kim...

64. What time did you finish this email? 8:46 PM PST
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=885725]Image
[/url]

Aubrianna
Whee!

Postby Aubrianna » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:35 pm

1: What time did you get up this morning? 6:00ish

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Hmm, cant afford either

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? End of a Spear (just got out of the movie 45 minutes ago, great story)

4 . What is your favorite TV show? Who watches TV?

5. What did you have for breakfast? Apple Jacks cereal

6. What's your favorite music/band? Story Side B, Thousand Food Krutch, Jeremy Camp...

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Boondock Saints

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Doritos

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Story Side B

11. What kind of car do you drive? a '90something Ford Ranger that is a nice shiney purple (hey, in college, you drive what you got)

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Subway's Meatball, though lately it has been my own specialty, PB&J

13. What characteristics do you despise? lack of commitment, lack of responsibility (ok, those both are kinda the same), and never being on time

14. What are your favorite clothes? Something comfortable

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I wan't to take a cross country bike ride sometime, so I guess I'd just get on my bike and go someday.

16. What color is your bathroom? White? Had to go look cause I don't pay attention...

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Goodwill!.....well not really, but I really dont care about brand, if it covers the necissary parts I'm good

18. Where would you want to retire? Not sure, I got a ways to go yet

19. What is your favorite time of day? 2am-4am, so quiet and calm

20. Where were you born? Denver, Co

21. Favorite sport to watch? umm, I don't watch TV...

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? /shrug

23. Person you expect to send it back first? /shrug

24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Depends how early I had to get up in the morning

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share?
I've got a smile on my face, I've got four walls around me
The sun in the sky, the water surrounds me
I'll win now but sometimes I'll lose
I've been battered, but I'll never bruise, it's not so bad
And I say way-hey-hey, it's just an ordinary day
and it's all your state of mind
At the end of the day, you've still got to say, it's all right.
(lyrics from a good song, describes me well right now)

27. What did you want to be when you were little? artist

28. What is your best childhood memory? I have various memories from about elementary school time, where my only worries were staying up past my bed time. Some of those memories are the best.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Sears Customer Service, Warehouse Order Puller, Welding Supply Shop Customer Service (where I am now, and a student all along the way

30. What is your ideal date? just one would be nice /shrug

31. Piercing? None

32. Eye color? Blue/Green

33. Ever been to Africa? Nope, soon though I hope

34. Ever been toilet papering? Naw I was the good kid (hard to believe I'm sure!)

35. Been in a car accident? I've rearended people and others have rearended me, thats about it.

36. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday.

37. Favorite restaurant? Red Robin burgers are the best

38. Favorite flower? /shrug

39. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

40. Favorite fast food? Whatever is closest

42. Before this one whom did you get you last email from? a lady who is a co-leader in my childrens program, with a script to a skit to memorize (fun stuff!), so I get to act like a moron on stage woot!

43. Which store would you chose to max out your credit cards? I dont really shop

44. Bedtime? Between 12-2 usually

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? /shrug

46. Last person you went to dinner with? Big group of friends at Red Robin tonight before we all went and saw the End of the Spear movie

47. What are you listening to right now? silence

48. What is you favorite color? Green

49. How many tattoos do you have? None, though I've considered getting one, I might want to wait until after I become a teacher. Stuff like that is looked down on.

50. Favorite holiday? most of them

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? question should be "how many times a month do you make your bed?..."

52. Cooking or cleaning? hmmm, is niether an answer?

53. Organized or messy? depends on my mood I guess

54. Vanilla or chocolate? chocolate

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? For the most part, long hair for women. Though whatever looks good, though girls with shorter hair than me (mine is pretty short...) seems odd.

56. Taken or single? single

57. Spend or save? Hmm, this last month I spent over half the money I earned last YEAR....College tuition bit me in the but, so I'm on save mode right now

58. Noisy or quiet? depends, I'm quiet on my own or with a few people, but I never knew how loud I could be until I tried to control the attention of 80 children in a large room.

59. Funny or serious? funny, else life would be boring

60. Reading or writing? reading....course I end up with a fiction novel over my textbooks usually...

61. Coffee or tea? both

62. Church denomination? Christian

63. Current crush(es)? none really

64. What time did you finish this email? about 12:30 AM, time to go pass out
Minstrel Aubrianna Melody
70th Herald - Retired

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:17 am

1: What time did you get up this morning? about 8

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Neither really, I prefer some colour to my gemstones

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? umm War of the World?

4 . What is your favorite TV show? Hmm, Miami Ink, House - I like them. Watching the reruns of Alias also

5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee

6. What's your favorite music/band? Tough call, I am an ex goth but have moved into maintstream alt rock. I love Sisters of Mercy though

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Beer

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? The Abyss

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Jalepeno

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I do not even have my stereo set up here:(, have Smashing Pumpkins compelation in the car - bought it for the song Eye

11. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Chevy Malibu

12. What is your favorite sandwich? BLT

13. What characteristics do you despise? lack of respect ofr others opinions

14. What are your favorite clothes? Nakid for teh win

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? New Zealand

16. What color is your bathroom? Some sort of off-white I think

17. Favorite brand of clothing? who really cares ? lol

18. Where would you want to retire? a coffin:)

19. What is your favorite time of day? Varies day by day.

20. Where were you born? Waterloo, South London England

21. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball in the US

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? ummm does Wist count? lol

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Tsekande :)

24. Coke or Pepsi? coke

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Depends on the day!

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? what is this new and exciting?

27. What did you want to be when you were little? Astronaut /nod

28. What is your best childhood memory? Umm I recall proving to my younger sister than Santa did not exist

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? lots of warehouse and bar work...chemist now

30. What is your ideal date? Similar to what Silly said

31. Piercing? None

32. Eye color? gray-blue - same as Silly's it seems lol

33. Ever been to Africa? Tunisia and Egypt

34. Ever been toilet papering? nope

35. Been in a car accident? couple

36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday by far

37. Favorite restaurant? Not really sure - living in a new place:). I like Lucitana in Wrentham MA (is just south of foxbrough stadium)

38. Favorite flower? Ones still growing I like that answer

39. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla although I might try that Mango sorbet

40. Favorite fast food? whatever takes my fancy

42. Before this one whom did you get you last email from? hmm spam email, reply from Aubrianna, and "your motherboard order has been placed"

43. Which store would you chose to max out your credit cards? flip up between music, books and expanding my already bulging wardrobe

44. Bedtime? around 11:30

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? Everyone

46. Last person you went to dinner with? Bae:)

47. What are you listening to right now? My cousin Vinny on the TV.

48. What is you favorite color? Green

49. How many tattoos do you have? One on my shoulder. Looking to get a few more after I save up the money

50. Favorite holiday? The ones I get off work

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? Bae normally makes it before I do. When I was on my own - I made it everyday

52. Cooking or cleaning? either

53. Organized or messy? Depends on what it is! That sums it up

54. Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? I like long, but am not opposed to short - depends upon the woman.

56. Taken or single? Taken

57. Spend or save? Little of both if I can

58. Noisy or quiet? Quiet

59. Funny or serious? I try hard for funny - not always succeeding

60. Reading or writing? Reading

61. Coffee or tea? Coffee

62. Church denomination? don't get me started here

63. Current crush(es)? Bae :). After that a couple of others, send me a tell if you are intersted lol

64. What time did you finish this email? 10:15

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:15 am

1: What time did you get up this morning? 8:00

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Sapphires and Emeralds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 4 brothers (It's been a while)

4 . What is your favorite TV show? I watch very little television, but when I can remember it, Lost

5. What did you have for breakfast? Croissant

6. What's your favorite music/band? I listen to most varieties of music, but I had to choose one, I guess I am a headbanging metal-head : Savatage, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Helloween, Gamma Ray

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, Fried Green Tomatoes

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Don't eat chips

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Helloween: The Time of the Oath

11. What kind of car do you drive? Dark Green 2003 Mazda BA 2500 (Looks just like a Ford Ranger)

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Reuben

13. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, Ambiguity, Ignorance

14. What are your favorite clothes? Changes with my mood and by the season

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tibet

16. What color is your bathroom? Standard White

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Victoria's Secret (They really do have more than underwear)

18. Where would you want to retire? A tropical island where I could live off the land and keep a rock garden without hearing the bustle of modern life

19. What is your favorite time of day? 1am-4am by then my upstairs neighbors have stopped jumping from bed to floor to bed to floor to bed to floor...you get the idea

20. Where were you born? Washington, DC

21. Favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL!

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? No idea

23. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm surprised Saphirone hasn't already jumped on it

24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Definately a Night Owl

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share?
If you stick a stock of liquor in your locker, it is slick to stick a lock upon your stock. Or some joker who is slicker is gonna trick you of your liquor, if you fail to lock your locker with a lock (My grandfather used to torment me with that since I could talk)

27. What did you want to be when you were little? How little? A princess at 3, then an astronaut for a long time.

28. What is your best childhood memory? The discovery that all those strange supernatural creatures that all the other kids believed in (Santa Claus, Easter Bunny etc.) were in fact my parents doing everything they could to make my life joyous.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Customer Service, Retail Sales, Office Manager, Waitress

30. What is your ideal date? A quiet walk, homecooked meal, and some form of shared entertainment (movie, board game, cards, video game)

31. Piercing? 2 per ear

32. Eye color? Pale Blue

33. Ever been to Africa? No

34. Ever been toilet papering? Hehe, a few times

35. Been in a car accident? A few, nothing very serious

36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

37. Favorite restaurant? Fuddruckers

38. Favorite flower? Carnations

39. Favorite ice cream? Simple vanilla is best. You can always doctor it up as desired

40. Favorite fast food? Chinese Take-out

41. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Passed first time

42. Before this one whom did you get you last email from? An online florist

43. Which store would you chose to max out your credit cards? Do I have to choose just one?

44. Bedtime? Normally after midnight

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? /shrug

46. Last person you went to dinner with? My hunny

47. What are you listening to right now? Faith No More

48. What is you favorite color? Pink

49. How many tattoos do you have? None

50. Favorite holiday? I prefer the historical/political ones to the religious ones

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? Every morning

52. Cooking or cleaning? I love to cook

53. Organized or messy? Organized in my head, but in application....

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? Depends on the man, most of the time I prefer short hair.

56. Taken or single? A little of both. not really serious right now

57. Spend or save? Usually spend

58. Noisy or quiet? Most of the time fairly quiet

59. Funny or serious? I try to be funny, sometimes failing

60. Reading or writing? Definately a reader

61. Coffee or tea? Tea. I loathe coffee, so much so that I have trouble setting foot in a coffee bar for the smell.

62. Church denomination? Officially agnostic, with Taoist philosophy

63. Current crush(es)? Dominic Monaghan (Merry from Lord of the Rings and Charlie on Lost)

64. What time did you finish this email? Lunchtime

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:44 am

The discovery that all those strange supernatural creatures that all the other kids believed in (Santa Claus, Easter Bunny etc.) were in fact my parents doing everything they could to make my life joyous.

This is one of the neatest responses I could imagine! Seriously, what a good way for a kid to look at that. It is amazing what clarity we can have when we're young.

...and Kahlyla, I love your answers to everything. If you ever want to talk Buddhism (or any religion for that matter) I'm totally up for it. I don't classify myself as belonging to any specific one but my beliefs are similar to those found in buddhism and all religion thouroughly fascinates me :) Check out this site hon, it is cool:

http://beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html
Here's what I scored:

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Theravada Buddhism (95%)
3. Liberal Quakers (93%)
4. Mahayana Buddhism (89%)
5. Jainism (80%)
6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (80%)
7. Taoism (77%)
8. Hinduism (76%)
9. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (71%)
10. Secular Humanism (70%)
11. New Age (69%)
12. Neo-Pagan (67%)
13. New Thought (62%)
14. Bahá'í Faith (61%)
15. Orthodox Quaker (59%)
16. Scientology (55%)
17. Sikhism (53%)
18. Nontheist (49%)
19. Jehovah's Witness (42%)
20. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (37%)
21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (34%)
22. Reform Judaism (34%)
23. Seventh Day Adventist (29%)
24. Orthodox Judaism (25%)
25. Islam (22%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (14%)
27. Roman Catholic (14%)

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:01 am

1: What time did you get up this morning? 5:00

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Pearls! Better dead clams than dead African children.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Narnia

4 . What is your favorite TV show? Firefly (mourn), Lost

5. What did you have for breakfast? Earl Grey tea count?

6. What's your favorite music/band? Anything but country and rap.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai (authentic)

8. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Seven Samurai, Blazing Saddles, La Fem Nakita...

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Habanero (Poore Bros).

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? ...People still buy CDs? Down with the RIAA!

11. What kind of car do you drive? Ram charger old pos.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Roast beef and Brie.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Intellectual dishonesty, Willful ignorance, Self deprecation not in jest.

14. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy ones

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? To Vegas to see other CNers of course.

16. What color is your bathroom? One pink, one white.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Clothing has brands?

18. Where would you want to retire? Geographical location means little. I would like to be close to family and people I love and that love me.

19. What is your favorite time of day? What time are you pretty CN girls coming over? ...never?... Ok never is my favorite time of day!

20. Where were you born? Bloomington, Indiana

21. Favorite sport to watch? Is porn a sport? ...jk, Collage Basketball, forget the pros and there overpaid prima donnas.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? No idea

23. Person you expect to send it back first? No clue

24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Both, sleep is for the weak.

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? Conservative elected in Canada, Hamas elected in Middle East...coincidence? I think not! Blame Canada!

27. What did you want to be when you were little? Marine biologist.

28. What is your best childhood memory? Don’t remember much of childhood, thanks to my teen years.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? lets see in order...Landscaper, Roofer, Sailor (US Navy), Student (chemical engineering), biological researcher, Clean room technician, Software engineer.

30. What is your ideal date? February 22nd.or perhaps February 5th.

31. Piercing? None currently.

32. Eye color? Pale Blue

33. Ever been to Africa? Yes.

34. Ever been toilet papering? Who hasn’t?

35. Been in a car accident? Been in? yes. Caused? no.

36. Favorite day of the week? Monday, I get to torture my coworkers with my cheery demeanor!

37. Favorite restaurant? None

38. Favorite flower? Wildflowers

39. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla

40. Favorite fast food? None

41. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never failed.

42. Before this one whom did you get you last email from? Buy Viagra now, Enhance your breasts…Didn’t read who from as I like my breast the size they are now.

43. Which store would you chose to max out your credit cards? Home depot.

44. Bedtime? Midnight-ish

45. Whose responses are you most curious about? My own

46. Last person you went to dinner with? Son and Daughter.

47. What are you listening to right now? Crystal Method.

48. What is you favorite color? Green.

49. How many tattoos do you have? None.

50. Favorite holiday? Halloween, so fun and none of the stress of a Christmas.

51. How many times a week do you make your bed? Make it into what?

52. Cooking or cleaning? Cooking.

53. Organized or messy? Organized.

55. Long hair or short hair (on opposite sex)? Long hair.

56. Taken or single? Taken to where?

57. Spend or save? Both.

58. Noisy or quiet? Depends on the needs of the situation.

60. Reading or writing? Love doing both.

61. Coffee or tea? Tea.

62. Church denomination? Father is Unitarian Universalist minister, I am Atheist. Then again he probably is too.

63. Current crush(es)? My Daughter! She is such a sweetie!

64. What time did you finish this email? Morning

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:02 pm

Ooh, that was interesting Silly. :) Here's mine:

2. Liberal Quakers (94%)
3. Mahayana Buddhism (87%)
4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (84%)
5. Theravada Buddhism (83%)
6. Taoism (82%)
7. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (77%)
8. Neo-Pagan (77%)
9. New Age (74%)
10. Secular Humanism (70%)
11. New Thought (68%)
12. Hinduism (67%)
13. Scientology (65%)
14. Jainism (62%)
15. Bahá'í Faith (60%)
16. Orthodox Quaker (50%)
17. Reform Judaism (49%)
18. Sikhism (49%)
19. Nontheist (45%)
20. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (37%)
21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (32%)
22. Jehovah's Witness (27%)
23. Seventh Day Adventist (23%)
24. Orthodox Judaism (21%)
25. Islam (19%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (10%)
27. Roman Catholic (10%)

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:24 pm

Hmm all the fundamentalist religions are at the bottom go figure. You can talk 'religion' with me at any time Silly and/or Kahlyla.

2. Neo-Pagan (95%)
3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (95%)
4. Mahayana Buddhism (94%)
5. Liberal Quakers (92%)
6. New Age (85%)
7. Theravada Buddhism (83%)
8. Bahá'í Faith (72%)
9. Reform Judaism (64%)
10. Sikhism (63%)
11. Jainism (61%)
12. Secular Humanism (60%)
13. New Thought (60%)
14. Hinduism (59%)
15. Taoism (55%)
16. Orthodox Quaker (54%)
17. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (53%)
18. Scientology (51%)
19. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (48%)
20. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (47%)
21. Nontheist (47%)
22. Orthodox Judaism (41%)
23. Jehovah's Witness (36%)
24. Seventh Day Adventist (33%)
25. Islam (31%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (19%)
27. Roman Catholic (19

aldimar
Whee!

Postby aldimar » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:10 pm

1. Secular Humanism (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (98%)
3. Unitarian Universalism (97%)
4. Theravada Buddhism (89%)
5. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (88%)
6. Nontheist (75%)
7. Orthodox Quaker (75%)
8. Neo-Pagan (73%)
9. Taoism (73%)
10. Bahá'í Faith (70%)
11. Mahayana Buddhism (68%)
12. New Age (65%)
13. Jainism (56%)
14. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (52%)
15. Reform Judaism (52%)
16. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (46%)
17. Sikhism (46%)
18. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (45%)
19. New Thought (44%)
20. Seventh Day Adventist (39%)
21. Scientology (38%)
22. Jehovah's Witness (36%)
23. Hinduism (34%)
24. Islam (32%)
25. Orthodox Judaism (32%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (25%)
27. Roman Catholic (25%)

Kinda wierd... the church i used to belong to is #14... lol
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=885725]Image

[/url]

xarchangel
Whee!

Postby xarchangel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:44 pm

took the test silly provided out of curiosity and these were the results seemed alot of us our similar in our beliefs from the posts i read

2. Liberal Quakers (90%)
3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (89%)
4. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (83%)
5. Neo-Pagan (81%)
6. Theravada Buddhism (78%)
7. Secular Humanism (74%)
8. Mahayana Buddhism (72%)
9. New Age (70%)
10. Bahá'í Faith (67%)
11. New Thought (62%)
12. Taoism (59%)
13. Hinduism (54%)
14. Jainism (54%)
15. Scientology (54%)
16. Sikhism (54%)
17. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (52%)
18. Nontheist (51%)
19. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (45%)
20. Jehovah's Witness (44%)
21. Reform Judaism (41%)
22. Orthodox Quaker (38%)
23. Orthodox Judaism (26%)
24. Eastern Orthodox (23%)
25. Islam (23%)
26. Roman Catholic (23%)
27. Seventh Day Adventist (11%)

xarchangel

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:11 am

2. Liberal Quakers (85%)
3. Theravada Buddhism (82%)
4. Secular Humanism (82%)
5. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (78%)
6. Neo-Pagan (63%)
7. Taoism (60%)
8. Nontheist (59%)
9. Mahayana Buddhism (58%)
10. Bahá'í Faith (56%)
11. Sikhism (56%)
12. Jainism (54%)
13. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (50%)
14. New Age (47%)
15. Orthodox Quaker (45%)
16. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (43%)
17. Hinduism (43%)
18. Jehovah's Witness (37%)
19. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (35%)
20. Reform Judaism (34%)
21. New Thought (27%)
22. Scientology (21%)
23. Seventh Day Adventist (21%)
24. Orthodox Judaism (19%)
25. Eastern Orthodox (17%)
26. Islam (17%)
27. Roman Catholic (17%)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:49 am

I guess it is safe to bet that the average roman catholic does not play eq?