Epic 1.5 hits

Moderator: Littlabit

Swarje_D
Whee!

Epic 1.5 hits

Postby Swarje_D » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:35 pm

Everyone who is requesting help on 2-3 group or raid hits for their epic 1.5 they are encouraged to post here. Each week I will be setting aside a day and to help guild mate's (and myself) :P with the last 1 or two hits on epic's I know of at least a few people who would like to finish their epic hits. SO!!! First day will be Monday January 23rd after 6 pm EST. anyone who is willing to help and whom need hits themselves are encouraged to come. Hopefully we will be able to make 3-4 hits at least before the night is over. To expediate these please post what hits you need done so I can research them before the night of the hits, and if possible check to make sure that your turn in mobs are up. thanks all and I'll be talking to you later...... Due to the double exp weekend being extended I'm pushing this to a further date I will announce on monday.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

RE: Epic 1.5 hits

Postby Jaffod » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:59 pm

I have a few group type thing - first is a trip to Cobalt Scar though so I would need a porter:)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:05 am

<a href="http://www.celestialnavigators.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=48">This Section of the Forums</a>
would be helpful in researching upcoming hits. All hits should have information posted on them somewhere in here.