Mezeffects, Tanelin, Walline

Moderator: Littlabit

The_Kairns
Whee!

Mezeffects, Tanelin, Walline

Postby The_Kairns » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:42 pm

Hey guys, its the original Mez. Just dropping a line to say hello to everyone and to explain why you might be seeing my toons running around eq still. I couldn't bring myself to sell off an account or to let them just die, so I gave them to my friends. Arrowed, Pulsarvadon, Lisette are now the owners of my old accounts. So if you see my toons running around eq, I hope you don't give them to much of a hard time, they are good ppl.

I hope everyone is doing well. If you are interested in seeing some pics of the film I'm currently working on you can go to my - myspace site

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=36202436

Takecare all.

Zady
Whee!

RE: Mezeffects, Tanelin, Walline

Postby Zady » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:08 am

Hi good to hear from you Mez! Glad you are doing well and enjoying life.

On a bit of a sad note... whomever is running your toons now, I would strongly urge you to have them play your toons in a nice manner. You don't want them giving you a bad rep, right?

There was an incident involving Tanelin (at the time I didn't recognize the name as being one of your characters) being boxed by someone who's lowbie was named Lilmajik. My friend was soloing named mobs in NC.. he killed some PH'ers and being the only one in zone he went to another camp. Killed a placeholder there and returned to his first camp. PH'ers were up again, he killed them, turned a corner and saw a lowbie mage sitting there AFK. No response from this mage (Lilmajik)... No idea where he came from, either. It appeared he had just /camp there last time he was on.

Lilmajik was non responsive, and still no one else in zone..

Next thing we know he's getting nasty tells about camp stealing and how Lilmajik was camping that area. The tells originated from Tanelin... who was the boxed character en route to where Lilmajik was sitting AFK.

Tanelin was very rude, cussing out my friend and such. He didn't want to hear a word from my friend who said sorry, he didn't see the mage when he killed the PH'er. Tanelin said 'Oh I see, this must be how <insert guild name here> operates.' It upset my friend so much he just simply camped to an alt on the spot.

You don't want this kind of behavior linked back you, hun... so be wary if you decide to return to EQ that these people aren't currently making a bad name for you =(
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

The_Kairns
Whee!

Postby The_Kairns » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:58 pm

Ouch. It sounds like there was a misunderstanding, and he must have been having a bad day, not that, it excuses rude behaivor. He isn't normally like that, but I will say something. I know he is under alot of stress in RL.

Well tell your friend I'm sorry, and thank you for the heads up.

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:03 am

I understand RL stress affecting game behaviour. We try not ot let it happen, but it does. I will definately speak with my friend and explain.

Btw.. I can't navigate the Myspace site lol. I can't find where the pics for the film are.. I'm such a tard =)
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..