Hey Hey

Moderator: Littlabit

aldimar
Whee!

Hey Hey

Post by aldimar » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:28 am

So Here i sit... like many other nights... bored out of my mind... trolling different boards... so i decided i would came say hello... and see how everyone was doing!

Its great to see you guys progressing like you are! Keep it up!

Well... TTFN...

"TO THE BATCAVE!!!"

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

RE: Hey Hey

Post by Siderius » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:11 am

Hiya Warrior, what are you killing these days?
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... /a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... iderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Silly
The blond sage

Post by Silly » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:45 am

yo, bro, what the haps? :)

How's aldi these days?

hugs,
Sil

Pohl
Whee!

Post by Pohl » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:01 pm

Hi Aldimar glad to see your lurking around, hope RL is treating you well.

Pohl

aldimar
Whee!

Post by aldimar » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:22 pm

eh, well actually i have temporarily been sucked into the world of Azeroth... and i find myself playing WoW... killing stuff with my gnomish rogue... but i am trying to get back into EQ... i have been procrastinating on finding myself a job... lol... and i am tossing around the idea of becoming a volunteer firefighter... RL is rather boring... i find myself sitting at home with nothing to do quite often... especially since 2 of my bestfriends have joined the military and are off on their bases... and a third is soon joining them... and a lot of my friends are seniors in HS this year... and i hardly see any of them... so yeah... lol... i have been playing D&D once or twice a week for the last month and a half or so... also... once i get my own computer i will be able to play EQ more often... lately i have to beat my little brother to it... so yeah... but all in all... everything is going pretty well...

Hugs All!

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Post by Ryanakris » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:36 pm

HUGS Ald! Good to hear from you! :D
Ryana