Farewell and Adieu my fair Navigators

Moderator: Littlabit

The_Kairns
Whee!

Farewell and Adieu my fair Navigators

Postby The_Kairns » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:03 pm

Well, for some reason I am not able to post in guild chat, so I hope my dear friends check this area of the website.

After a tumultous decission making process, I have come to the concussion that I should move on to another guild. My reasons are as simple as raid times. Many of you are already aware of my lengthly work schedule and my committment to my GF for Saturday night, datenights. As a result of my RL schedule, I never get to raid with CN. The raiding asspect of the game is the reason I'm still playing. I have discovered a guild that has raid times that are a much better fit for my RL schedule, so I have placed an application. This is the sole reason for my departure.

I truely have enjoyed my time with CN. I really do like everyone in this guild, you are a very good group of ppl, that is the reason I joined CN in the first place. I know you guys will have continued success, and I wish you all the very best. I know I will be seeing many of you in the future in game. Please, feel free to send me a tell for a buff or to ask for help on a hit. Walline (my ranger) helped Meurder get his last 1.5 hit in PoM lastnight, he and any of my other toons can help anyone anytime I'm online.

/e with a sad look, waves goodbye.

Saphirone
Whee!

RE: Farewell and Adieu my fair Navigators

Postby Saphirone » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:11 pm

Aww, Mez, Completely understand where you are coming from, Just gosh darn it, wish you didn't feel the need to go. Will miss ya bunches!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Kiezer
Whee!

Postby Kiezer » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:01 pm

Bye Mezz :cry:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:57 am

take care Mez, enjoy the game whereever you end up

Kerchak
Rainbow of Fruit Flavors

Postby Kerchak » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:49 am

Take care Mezz, Im sure the multitude of bards in the guild will be able to cover your mezz talents in raids(hopefully). See you around in the game.

riggett
Whee!

Postby riggett » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:54 am

Good luck to you Meze.

Katniah
Whee!

Postby Katniah » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:28 am

I wish you well, Mez.

Kat~

Flyyzipper
Whee!

Postby Flyyzipper » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:38 am

I said I wouldn't post, I just couldn't pass this one up unsaid.
Mezz you've been a real friend since you joined CN and we got the chance to know eachother.
You'll always be considered more than a friend, your family, call on me anytime!!

Be safe, and safe journeys wherever you end up!!

Quiigon 70 necromancer

Safferon 65 paladin

Flyyzipper 60 shaman

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:09 am

Meze, I (and I think everyone else) totally understand and don't blame you at all for making the move that is right for you. You picked a good guild to go to and I hope you'll be very happy. We'll miss you in the chanty channel. Keep in touch, Meze. You'll continue to have lots of CN friends. 8)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:38 am

Take care of yourself, Mez! Certainly hope your travels through Norrath keep a smile on your face and dead bodies (preferably mobs!) at your feet!

Thank you for your consistant supply of warm wishes & happy thoughts,
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod